Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willi Benz book

3 posters

Go down

Willi Benz book Empty Willi Benz book

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:49 pm

I sure many of you already have the book by the late Willi Benz of Germany, but if you don't The Monastery has them on special. Go to www.bonsaimonk.com and click on specials.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Willi Benz book Empty Re: Willi Benz book

Post  Hans van Meer. Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:I sure many of you already have the book by the late Willi Benz of Germany, but if you don't The Monastery has them on special. Go to www.bonsaimonk.com and click on specials.

Yes, it is a wonderful informative book, even for a non Suiseki fanatic like me! Willi's enthusiastic approach is hard to resist! He signed my copy a long time ago and the late tragic news made me look it up and read it all over again. And I still found it a real pleasure to go through it again. It is a great Suiseki book written by a very nice man!
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 pm

I'm probably evel less a suiseki fanatic than you, and I too have enjoyed owning the book. I was grieved when it vanished for a couple of years, then elated when it turned up again, after being forgotten in a suitcase.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm

The book has just come, within 48 hours of placing the order. Looking it over it seems to be a wealth of information. I think I will take it to the gym this afternoon and try to read on the bike.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down