Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous)

+2
sunip
bhswjww
6 posters

Go down

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) Empty the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous)

Post  bhswjww Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 am

3[img]the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) 112[/img]

Figure 1 - the Spring Festival will come, with nothing to do, open our car, once again came to Lingbi. Both sides of the wheat seedling green, to the Lingbi winter brings a lot of energy.

Figure 2 - everywhere is the crater, one by one, like a battlefield empty, we each person's heart seemed to be empty.

Figure 3 - to dig three feet is not fake, the stone is less and less, landslide risk is more and more big, hard to get in return is also limited.

Figure 4 - big guy out, have a rest. What is it worth? Everyone in the count, we spent the whole morning in the bargain, no 6 six digits or difficult to take. Hee hee, because the Spring Festival is the anticipation value is very high

Figure 5 - come to have a look this dragon column, a rare good goods. The Dragon had be have a reason, the overall morphology of uniform, round stone class, Shi Biao. Treasures of treasures. I have been to start, as a record.

Figure 6 - old old Peng unwilling, down to 5 meters deep pit and talk to Shi Nong, no inventory, looks dangerous.

The quarry dust four, be in full swing in the production scene can imagine. Green mountains and rivers without, what?

Photo by" a stone products" to provide, more rocks here: http: / / hfssxh.taobao.com
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) Empty Re: the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous)

Post  bhswjww Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:16 am

[img]the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) 210[/img]

Figure 2 - everywhere is the crater, one by one, like a battlefield empty, we each person's heart seemed to be empty.

[img]the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) 310[/img]
Figure 3 - to dig three feet is not fake, the stone is less and less, landslide risk is more and more big, hard to get in return is also limited.

[img]the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) 410[/img]
Figure 4 - big guy out, have a rest. What is it worth? Everyone in the count, we spent the whole morning in the bargain, no 6 six digits or difficult to take. Hee hee, because the Spring Festival is the anticipation value is very high

[img]the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) 510[/img]
Figure 5 - come to have a look this dragon column, a rare good goods. The Dragon had be have a reason, the overall morphology of uniform, round stone class, Shi Biao. Treasures of treasures. I have been to start, as a record.

[img]the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) 610[/img]

Figure 6 - old old Peng unwilling, down to 5 meters deep pit and talk to Shi Nong, no inventory, looks dangerous

The quarry dust four, be in full swing in the production scene can imagine. Green mountains and rivers without, what?

Photo by" a stone products" to provide, more rocks here: http: / / hfssxh.taobao.com

bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) Empty Re: the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous)

Post  sunip Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 am

Hello Bhswjww,
Thanks for showing your digging site.
There are some BIG stones, please show us the result after you cleaned them.
(ps. maybe it is better to move this post to the stone section)
regards, Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Wang Jun

Thanks for sharing the photos of the lingbi industry.
The two big stones looks realy, really nice.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Sad to see that this type of stone collecting wrecks havoc on the environment. I hope there is funding set aside from the profit in selling the stones to repair the strip mine scar on the earth.
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Rob Kempinski wrote:Sad to see that this type of stone collecting wrecks havoc on the environment. I hope there is funding set aside from the profit in selling the stones to repair the strip mine scar on the earth.

I totally agree, i hope the people then will realize that there are something you just leave it to nature and we appreciate from afar, when nature gets back to you,it won't show mercy....
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:22 pm

If holes in a area are not cowered after digging out the stones, and nature not restored, will it be a shamefull place for China to look at.
I dont think it was the scollars intension back then, when they began to collect theese stone in the first place.
Now I hope Wang Jun posts photos of "new" landskapes, where they used to collect the lingbi's. To let us know, we are wrong to think, they just leave dangouros wasteland.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) Empty Good thought

Post  ganboyi Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:14 am

Yvonne Graubaek wrote:If holes in a area are not cowered after digging out the stones, and nature not restored, will it be a shamefull place for China to look at.
I dont think it was the scollars intension back then, when they began to collect theese stone in the first place.
Now I hope Wang Jun posts photos of "new" landskapes, where they used to collect the lingbi's. To let us know, we are wrong to think, they just leave dangouros wasteland.

Kind regards Yvonne

A very interesting point Yvonne. I would also be interested to see how the sites where Lingbi stones used to be harvested look like now. I also wondered in what quantity they used to be harvested. Any thoughts Wang Jun? Thank you very much for your two extremely interesting posts. Brad

ganboyi

Back to top Go down

Post  bhswjww Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:34 am

Friends good
The Lingbi the suisike, in great demand, the largest 10 meters high, the smallest one centimeter. Change strange. The local farmers have the excavation suisike as a means of livelihood. The Lingbi an annual the suiseki transaction amount of 500 million yuan RMB, is accelerating consumption of resources. On soil protection, the government has set up the law. Prohibit mining, but it is a long process. bounce
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) Empty 1 picture = thousand words

Post  stonener Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 am

Thank You Wang Jun for posting,
your efforts are greatly appreciated,
helping us all to learn... Suspect

stonener

Back to top Go down

the Spring Festival visits Lingbi stone origin (continuous) Empty Thank you

Post  ganboyi Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you for your update Wang Jun on the current sitaution and laws within China.

ganboyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down