Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori

2 posters

Go down

Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori Empty Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori

Post  David Noya Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi folks,

This is my first post here at this forum and I'm looking forward to your honest critiques and advices.
A couple of days ago I tried to style a midsize Chamaeciparis which I collected about ten years ago from my mothers garden cheers
The last couple of years I did't knew what to do with it, how to style it etc. Every threr years or so I pruned it back hard and let it grow freely from then. Last weekend I saw the beginning of tre within and did a complete wiring. Hope you like it and offcourse advice and critiques are welcome. An advice for a suitable pot is also welcome Smile

2004; after being collected three years before I didnt knew what to do with us.
Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori 110

2009; the tree was just pruned back hard to let it grow free again.
Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori 310

2011; before styling
Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori 4b10

2011; after styling
Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori 510
David Noya
David Noya

Back to top Go down

Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori Empty Re: Chamaeciparis Pisifera Boulevard - garden yamadori

Post  drgonzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 pm

if it were mine I would guy wire that smaller trunk in a bit closer to the main trunk in order to keep the slope of the foliage unbroken as it angles downward from the apex of the larger trunk.

Looks pretty good, I think you got the idea! Welcome!
-Jay
drgonzo
drgonzo

Back to top Go down