Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal)

4 posters

Go down

Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Empty Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal)

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi all

Pine received Mirek Skrabal in 2009.

In May 2010, used the visit to Tony and asked him Tickle the first styling of the tree. Joint work was rewarded with wonderful experiences and the resulting first shaping greatly advanced the quality and perspective of the tree.

In October 2011 we have within our bonsai Thursdays Mirek took advantage of visiting a friend of Martin (Slovakia), Ruda Fraštia and engaged him to work on restyling of the tree. Along with Mirek the tree and put the wire all the time we discussed the possibilities in the development tree.

At the end I was left with the task stling tree and of course take photos. Very Happy
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_210
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_310
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_910
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_1010
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_2610
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_4110
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_4210
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_4510
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_4710
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_4910
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_5010
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_5110
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_5410
Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Top_5610

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-parviflora---majitel-m.skrabal/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Empty Re: Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal)

Post  marcus watts Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

much nicer image of a large mature tree now it is wired taller again - i just cant take seriously the pictures where grinning people want to pose with the tree - the beauty should be just the finished tree and the work put into it, who actually cares what the owners name is ? or what he looks like?? to be very honest i dont care about either - a good tree does all the talking without humans getting in the picture - it ruins the scale ! Laughing

marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Empty Re: Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal)

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Hi Marcus
Thank you very much for your very nice coments and compliments. Very Happy
I do not mind a photo. Wink
I think the photo with the owner and people around creates a history and are part of the story tree. Recalls the moment. After twenty years we will be happy to remember. Very Happy

Gretings Pavel

Last edited by Pavel Slovák on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 am

Beautiful work from start to finish. Shows good progression in the steps taken. Also good to see not everything carried out in one go.
The tree stand natural and calm. An image of a tree that I would stop and watch meeting it in nature. This is bonsai for me Wink

Regards
Morten

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 am

Hi Pavel, Ruda and Mirek have done a fine job on the pine, finishing the tree after a year of heavy work is the best way for the health and final outcome.

Marcus... am I THAT Ugly? pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 pm

tony wrote:Hi Pavel, Ruda and Mirek have done a fine job on the pine, finishing the tree after a year of heavy work is the best way for the health and final outcome.

Marcus... am I THAT Ugly? pig

Just don't look at the pictures and faces of the "ugly" guys. It's that simple. Wink But some people like me like looking at them together with the tree/s. Gives a fuller story and gives more emotion.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  abcd Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Create an empty space[img]Tony began, we continue - Pinus parviflora (owner M.Škrabal) Pin210[/img]
abcd
abcd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi Morten
Thank you for very nice coments and compliments. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Tony
Thank you my friend, I look forward to soon Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Jun
Thank you very much for nice coments. It is the same for me. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi abcd
Thank you for your virtual. Yes, it is possible. Two seconds, but only in the spring. Wink Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  giga Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

That is a gorgeous tree!
giga
giga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down