Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain Flower Stones From China

4 posters

Go down

Rain Flower Stones From China Empty Rain Flower Stones From China

Post  LiYing Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:51 am

Title: The Sun is rising from the sea
Collector: LiYing

This is a very nice Chinese Yu Hua Shi which has not been cut or polished. It has been naturally shaped by the river and it shows us its unique color and grain patterns. People collect them as “Lucky Stones”. This agate comes from the Yangtze river gravels from Nanjing, China. It would add to any collection!
这是一枚南京雨花石。没有人为的加工。色彩艳丽,纹理优美,天然而成。人们把它当成幸运石来收藏。

Last edited by LiYing on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to indicate that I am the own of the image. and I am trying to post it now.)

LiYing

Back to top Go down

Rain Flower Stones From China Empty Can someone tell me what haeppend?

Post  LiYing Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 am

I can't see the picture image that I put in my topic. Can someone tell me what happend?

LiYing

Back to top Go down

Rain Flower Stones From China Empty Re: Rain Flower Stones From China

Post  fiona Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 am

Hello and welcome to IBC.

If you haven't already seen it, there is a tutorial on how to post pics and you can find it by clicking HERE .

I have made the same comment on your post in the Bonsai forum just in case you miss it here.

Good luck - look forward to seeing the stones.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi LiYing... Your text and description of the Rain Flower stone are taken verbatim from another website. Unless you are author & owner of the image, you cannot re-post the image here. You should credit the original author with the text. Perhaps, you are the original author & own the image on the Xici website. If so, please clarify that the original image is yours when you post, here. Otherwise, images may not be cross-posted to the Internet Bonsai Club according to the forum's Acceptable Use Policy (linked HERE).
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Rain Flower Stones From China Dscf2610
Last fall I visited the River Stone exhibit in Nanjing.
Rain Flower Stones From China Dscf2611
Rain Flower Stones From China Dscf2612
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  LiYing Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Chris Cochrane wrote:Hi LiYing... Your text and description of the Rain Flower stone are taken verbatim from another website. Unless you are author & owner of the image, you cannot re-post the image here. You should credit the original author with the text. Perhaps, you are the original author & own the image on the Xici website. If so, please clarify that the original image is yours when you post, here. Otherwise, images may not be cross-posted to the Internet Bonsai Club according to the forum's Acceptable Use Policy (linked HERE).
Thanks for your reply Mr Chris Cochrane! I am VSAC Website Forum Administrator. Yesterday I failed to post my own image. I will follow your direction and try again . By the way, the above three images you post here are not mine.

LiYing

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm

The images are mine taken in Nanjing in the fall of 2010 during a BCI Tour of China.
Rain Flower Stones From China Dscf2613
Rain Flower Stones From China Dscf2614
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Rain Flower Stones From China Empty I tried and I failed again

Post  LiYing Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 am

I follow your tutorials to post my images and I failed again. I was told the new members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. Well, your tutorial seems a bit too complicated for me at the moment.

LiYing

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi LiYing... I have not posted any images, though Billy Rhodes has responded to your post with images of his trip to China that includes images. This is a forum for discussion and Billy is supporting your interest.

VSAC is the Viewing Stone Association of China (link HERE), which seems organized to represent Chinese stone vendors and enthusiasts across China.

Are you by any chance the author (noted as "Lu Ying") of the article on this site entitled, "We Are Crossing the Summit with Firm Steps" (link HERE)? This article and others appear extremely close to articles published in Bonsai and Stone Collector magazine, which was distributed by Bonsai Clubs International several years ago. Many of those articles were discussed, here... then. Have the articles changed? I see this one is now dated January 2011?

Is the VSAC community linked to the publishers of that magazine (centered in Shanghai) or to other stone groups?

Thanks for contributing, here.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down