Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011

+10
graham walker
Harleyrider
Rob Kempinski
Klaudia & Martin
peter krebs
rock
bonsai monkey
landerloos
petit-arbre
Stone Monkey
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi Andy

I like your pot...what is the sice of them?.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011

Post  Rob Kempinski Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Cool story and interesting collectors items.

Those monkeys looked like they had a good time prior to immolation!
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:48 am

Rob

Kind words sir, thank you.

Regards

Andy

Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 am

The final three Very Happy

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Dsc01320

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Dsc01321

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Dsc01322

Thanks for looking at my work and as soon as the boxes arrive I will post the final pictures and the release date, how and where to purchase

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Yvonne

The size of the pots are approx 140 mm high x 120 mm wide

Kind regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Empty Delay...

Post  Stone Monkey Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Sorry for the delay of releasing the monkeys but I am just waiting on the packaging to arrive. Should not be too long, hopefully

Regards to all

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsai monkey Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I know which one I want Very Happy
bonsai monkey
bonsai monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

Simon

Fist come first served matey, just waiting on these bloody boxes at the moment

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Empty The Monkeys are GO!!!!!!!

Post  Stone Monkey Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

The Monkey's will be released tomorrow at 12:00 Midday 23rd September and avaliable from my website www.stonemonkeyceramics.co.uk/collectors.asp price sizes and all the information will be avaliable there. Thanks for looking, thanks for buying and many thanks for your support

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Dsc01432

Kind regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Beautiful work, Andy, and a well thought out back story to boot! Sadly out of my price range though Sad what with having just got back from holiday, sigh.
I love the red glaze mate. Please tell me you'll be using it again?
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Steve

Yes I will be using the red glaze again and I have a pot on my website and on my other thread in this glorious mottled red Very Happy

All the best and thanks for your support

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Empty Then there were 6 !!!

Post  Stone Monkey Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 am

The monkeys are getting away fast be sure your monkey does not escape

Thanks for all your support and interest

Kind regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Empty Then there were 6 !!!

Post  graham walker Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Sorry you were not able to come up to Sheffield yesterday, was looking forward to seeing some monkey pots in person
Hope you are feeling better?

Graham

graham walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 am

Thanks Graham

Feeling alot better now thanks. Gutted I could not come and bring some monkey friends along with me. Next show now Noelanders 2012

Kind regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyther Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Very cool Andy, hope the auction goes well !!!! Smile

Cheers
Vic
Gwyther
Gwyther

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Vic

Thanks mate. No auction this year all 12 are being sold separately at a fixed price

All the best

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Dear Stoneyone.

Well, we've made it up north quite safely but we can't see any snow or men in skirts like you said we would. The lady with the ging strawberry blonde hair is very nice and has shown us round her garden and pointed out the scary corner where the haggis lives. And even more betterer than that, she's already put us on Facebook!! We might be getting our own page next. We're having a great time but are a bit disappointed that she hasn't offered us a deep fried Mars Bar like you promised us she would.

Love from Monkey C and Monkey L (or as we now call him, Monkey Do.)

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Monkey10

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Monkey11

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Monkey12

Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Monkey13

fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Monkey C & Monkey Do

Behave yourself whilst in others care and don't upset the locals. Leave the haggis alone as you know you both have dicky belly's and stay well well away from a drink called Ardbeg. It only addles the brain and confuddles the senses. You have been warned!

Oh and one last things please don't mess with the good lady's trees

Take care

The Stone One
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Barton Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Andy,

John Trott showed me the 'monkey' pot he bought from you and I must say that the photos posted on this site do not remotely do the pot justice. It's fabulous and very tactile with a hard and rich red glaze that I'm envious of. You've excelled yourself with this series and I hope it won't be your last. The only 'down' note I have to make is regarding the price — you could have trebled it and you still wouldn't be asking too much. Well done Andy and keep up the good work. Shame you won't be attending next year's "Magical Bonsai Accents" Exhibition on 27th May, 2012.

Cheers,

Dan
Dan Barton
Dan Barton

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 am

Dan

Wow!!! Thanks so much for the support and wonderful comments, I appreciate you taking the time to give your thoughts on my work.

I will drop you an email soon

Kind regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:28 am

Opened mine up to find the postal sevice had been playing football with it. As I unwrapped it I heard something hit the floor. Turned out it was the middle finger and if I find it, I will aim it squarely at the Royal mail.Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Img_2016
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 am

My humble job at a repair. The middle finger was lost when unwrapping(if I find it, I will aim it squarely at the Royal mail). A small shard was broken off a pot that I had in the shed and was glued on as a replacement.Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Img_2017
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 am

Out of the goodness of his heart Andy asked me to chose another and promptly put it in the post. This one made it in one piece.Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Img_2018
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:04 am

The two of them together. I'm well chuffed with them. Cheers Andy...I owe you a beer or two. Very Happy Stone Monkey Collectors Pots 2011 - Page 2 Img_2019
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 am

Will

Your more than welcome my friend, I am glad the extra pot made up for the primal handling of the Royal Mail. Already starting to think about next years series Shocked Shocked I think I will get Noelanders outta the way first as I have to knuckle down for that. Hope you have a great time at BURRS, strike that, I know you will have a great time at BURRS. Just a shame Simon and I are not coming with our mate Laphroig Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2