Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Packet Garden at the top-in progress

+4
my nellie
bonsaisr
ogi uyehara
Ferdie *
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Packet Garden at the top-in progress - Page 2 Empty Re: My Packet Garden at the top-in progress

Post  Ferdie * Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

Ferdie * wrote:
dexworks wrote:Bro,

Yeah, I've seen some bluebells, some bantigue, and some other species that are also available here in Manila... My goal is to collect as many Tugas as I can, since it's quite difficult to find these in manila... Thanks for the tip. Smile
Goodluck Bro, by the way, did u read jun advice re molave materials,,
Hi Bro, How's your trip in Davao, Is it good? Did you find good species of molave?
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

My Packet Garden at the top-in progress - Page 2 Empty Re: My Packet Garden at the top-in progress

Post  dexworks Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

bro,

thanks for asking, unfortunately due to work commitments and my friend in davao expecting their first baby, my visit will be moved on the first or second week of july... i'll post some pics when i get my hands on nice materials. Very Happy

regards,

derick
dexworks
dexworks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:21 am

dexworks wrote:bro,

thanks for asking, unfortunately due to work commitments and my friend in davao expecting their first baby, my visit will be moved on the first or second week of july... i'll post some pics when i get my hands on nice materials. Very Happy

regards,

derick
oK bRO, keep us posted re your trip in davao, by the way try to visit the eden park and Buda, you might find good materials along the way..
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:38 am

Dear fellow Colleages, watch out for my other materials, others are still in captivity, hehe, others are in ICU..Goodluck bonzaires, may the force be with you..
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  dexworks Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 am

Bro,

Sounds interesting... don't make us wait too long o.k.? hehehe....

Regards,

Derick
dexworks
dexworks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 am

Sounds interesting... don't make us wait too long o.k.? hehehe....

Regards,

Derick
Good day Bro,
By the way Bro, i suggest if you will pusue your plan in going to davao, go there by mid of august, thats kadayawan festival, theres a park in the city were lots of flowers and plants are on sale, including bonzai, specially on the last day of the festival, everything is cheap..goodluck

Ferdz
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 am

Bro,

By the way are you still goin to davao this august, what was i heard from my Mom, the kadayawan festival for plants and flowers will be held in Matina, Beside NCC Mall, the vacan lot beside it..il be there Aug 21..

Ferdz
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  martin kolacia Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 am

ferdie: your pocket garden is very nice ...thanks for posting
martin kolacia
martin kolacia

Back to top Go down

Post  dexworks Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm sending you a pm bro.
dexworks
dexworks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 am

martin kolacia wrote:ferdie: your pocket garden is very nice ...thanks for posting
Hi Martin, Thanks for the appreciation.. Very Happy Laughing Razz
Ferdz
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 am

dexworks wrote:I'm sending you a pm bro.
Good day Bro, I have this info and verified thru pictures a vast plantation i guess near the seashore of Mati, Davao Oriental of Phempis species, and near to that place where they said the largest bonzai location in the Philippines, i dont know the exact location and so called place, but i planning to visit that place on the 21th, hope i can find time to do that..just fyi..

ferdz
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  dexworks Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Bro,

My friends in Davao have been egging me to come over, they know the exact location and they already promised to bring me to that place, unfortunately I still do not have time to spare for a visit right now.

They frequently hunt for Bantigue, and they actually sent me a shohin sized Bantigue via courier.

Try to find time for that, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I could also ask them to accompany you if you want.

Happy Hunting! Very Happy

Regards,

Derick
dexworks
dexworks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 am

My friends in Davao have been egging me to come over, they know the exact location and they already promised to bring me to that place, unfortunately I still do not have time to spare for a visit right now.

They frequently hunt for Bantigue, and they actually sent me a shohin sized Bantigue via courier.

Try to find time for that, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I could also ask them to accompany you if you want.

Happy Hunting! Very Happy

Regards,

Derick
Thanks Bro, as soon as i finalize my schedule in goin there, i wont hesitate to call you..

God Bless
Ferdz
Ferdie *
Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2