Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suiseki of Khanh Vinh -Nha Trang

+11
vlado
xuan le
bhswjww
Alan Walker
Nguyenhungson
stonener
Young Doan
ogie
peterbrod
Paul Landis
Nguyễn Vũ Hùng
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Suiseki of Khanh Vinh -Nha Trang  - Page 3 Empty Re: Suiseki of Khanh Vinh -Nha Trang

Post  vlado Mon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

I am agree with Ogie (...or send an invoice to mr Hung - advertisement costs 1000 dollars per picture :-)))))
Alex you are right.
vlado

vlado

Back to top Go down

Suiseki of Khanh Vinh -Nha Trang  - Page 3 Empty Re: Suiseki of Khanh Vinh -Nha Trang

Post  Chris Cochrane Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 pm

My apologies to the Stone Forum & especially to collector Young Doan for not tempering this thread earlier. I require evidence that is very specific when removing material-- and critical pieces of evidence were only received late last week before I left town for a 4-day (including set-up) bonsai & stone festival.

This member posted Young's stone as his own weeks ago & implied that it was available for sale from him. That was false. Young's brother was holding the stone for Young weeks before it was posted, here. I've heard that one of our other members helped in transporting the stone, which was exceptionally heavy for its size. The other member verified the stone's owner as Young Doan.

I've now removed the series of photos of Young's stones. I've removed other material related to commerce & pricing of specific stones. I will discuss further actions with the IBC Team (web administrators & forum moderators) that assure our forums promote friendly discussion. My DEEP THANKS to sincere enthusiasts-- Young, Yvonne, Ogie & Vlado-- who have expressed concern with a stone vendor using the forum explicitly for sales. The IBC Stone Forum works best when its members share in the moderation while extending friendship

The IBC Forum is neither a sales site nor a place for discussing prices of stones for sale. In recent weeks, I have warned this member in private PMs as well as email. He has returned correspondence in Vietnamese which did not answer Terms of Service concerns.

Vietnamese stone enthusiasts in addition to Young Doan have asked me to act. Vietnamese stone enthusiasts among our most vibrant and thoughtful contributors, and I hope that they will remain active on our forum.

Let us enjoy stones, together. Hopefully, everyone knows this is not a place for commerce in public discussion.

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Tue May 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi Nguyen Vu Hung... We now need to know who owns the stones that you post. If they are not yours, we need explicit permission for sharing them for discussion. No stone is to be posted here for the purpose of selling it.

Please post a photo of yourself with these last stones in a group if they are yours. Otherwise, I will delete the entire post. Only post stones with evidence that they are yours or allowed to be illustrated for discussion by the stone's owner.

We would be glad to have you contribute to appreciation of stones as an enthusiast.

Thanks for contributing as an enthusiast. Please avoid any suggestion of business in posts.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed May 11, 2011 1:55 pm

I think this guy is giving the forum a lot of problem,he knows what his doing and playing dumb with us,.I don't mind people using foreign language if they don't know English at all,but to reply with it and knows English is being DISRESPECTFUL totally.........(can someone tell us if he's cursing us?)....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE HUNG Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad reposting what Chris has erase is a bad one,PLEASE DON'T CHALLENGE THE MODERATOR OF IBC.I hope you be BAN here.Chris Pls do serious steps to this UNRULY FOOL PERSON..Sorry for others to read my outrage but i hope we boycott this specific guy.He has done enough trouble for others and hope nobody will fall on his trap...

Alex
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Doan Wed May 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Dear all MODERATOR.
My self I feel so bad for him... with Ogie/Alex too
time to BAN him Out Very nasty ,uncontroling person /stubborn /act .so violence
I saw one Stone he post with bloody drop on stone !! "early today"MODERATOR. been removed

Young

Young Doan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Wed May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

I've moved your latest post off the thread. If you wish to argue your role in the IBC Forum, please write me or any other moderator administrator privately. On the Stone Forum, you have chosen to disrespect member Young Doan as well as disregard the IBC's Terms of Service regarding no commercial posts.

Other Vietnamese enthusiasts including Young Doan's brother Thanh have communicated that you are not reporting in good faith. I have pictures of Thanh with the stone purchased for his brother several weeks before your posting. You insisted that it was yours. The evidence appears conclusive that it was not yours & another IBC member in Vietnam has confirmed the stone belongs to Young Doan. Since then (and when I was recently absent), you posted stone prices & promoted sales. This is not acceptable.

If you provide the owner of stones that you post & acknowledgement that the owner wishes his stone shared for discussion & not for sales purposes, IBC will welcome the posts. I will not trace the ownership, myself, for each stone. The burden is yours. I left the stones you posted yesterday for you to supply information. I removed the latest post, which began...
Hi! IBC.
You not friendly. you play so bad with us
bạn của tôi , Nguyễn Xuân Thìn nhà sưu tập đá số 1 tại Việt Nam.
Và đây là nhà riêng của Nguyễn Xuân Thìn . các bạn thăm qua nhé

Twisted Evil
Your "twisted evil" icon (... Twisted Evil ...) and complaint re' moderation supports what I've heard of your practices on a popular Vietnamese stone forum and your conversations with Young Doan & his brother. IBC is a friendly forum for stone discussion. I have saved the photos of your friend Nguyễn Xuân Thìn. If he writes to me (Vietnamese is okay, though I would prefer an English translation) to post photos of himself & his stones, I will return them to the thread.

All members must translate their entire threads on IBC into English. Note that your introduction of Nguyễn Xuân Thìn was never translated into English.

Respectfully, I hope you'll share as a stone friend. We visit IBC to share & learn. Here is an opportunity to make many stone friends in near & distant places.

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  nguyển thái lý Wed May 11, 2011 5:38 pm

hello forum IBC

I am also a Vietnam, but I find his actions do not, I agreed to type him out of the forum, and we thank the IBC forum made it for us and people learn and knives to save everyone. thanks
nguyển thái lý
nguyển thái lý

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed May 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Good, measured and calm responses, Chris, which are nothing but a credit to this forum.

fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka Pabling Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 am

Well done Chris,
Ka Pabling
Ka Pabling

Back to top Go down

Suiseki of Khanh Vinh -Nha Trang  - Page 3 Empty Moderation by IBC Team

Post  Chris Cochrane Fri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

This member been the first member of IBC's Stone Forum to be banned. If we can avoid further discussion of him, it will be to our credit. If he posts on other forums, I would recommend your warning the moderators/administrators of this member's potential.

Let's focus on stone appreciation.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3