Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black pine first attemp to style and need advice

3 posters

Go down

Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  Empty Black pine first attemp to style and need advice

Post  nguyen75 Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 pm

hello IBC this is my first pine i tried to style as bunjin if anything not correct just let me know it a first year Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  IMG_0101Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  IMG_0103
and second year
Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  IMG_0232-1Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  IMG_0230

your comment alway well come tom tom

Last edited by nguyen75 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
nguyen75
nguyen75

Back to top Go down

Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  Empty Re: Black pine first attemp to style and need advice

Post  ogie Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 am

Tom Tom,
Your styling is there already,but a bit young,once you plant it on the ground it'll speed up its growth,that's one good thing about starting it young,as it goes along and see new branching below cut back to reduce the height,but if you plan to enlarge the trunk good height,good root base,enjoy and happy bonsai.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited by ogie on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  Empty Re: Black pine first attemp to style and need advice

Post  Sam Ogranaja Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

I agree with Alex, that this Pine needs more size. You can get away with a thinner trunk with the Bunjin style but it would look better if it were thicker. If you don't have the ability to plant this in the ground maybe you can put it in a a growing box and allow sacrificial branches to grow unchecked in order to thicken the rest of the trunk.

Great base though.
Sam
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  nguyen75 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm

thank you sam and ogie i will do that in coming up this spring . and i need to learn a lot a bout JBP then i will keep up the picture next time
Black pine first attemp to style and need advice  IMG_0230-1
nguyen75
nguyen75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down