Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yew my client - the first styling 2010

5 posters

Go down

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Empty Yew my client - the first styling 2010

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi all.

Today I finished first styling Yew. Owners have grown about 8 years. I hope you will be satisfied with my work. Very Happy

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr10
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_110
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_210
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_310
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_410
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_510
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_610
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_710

Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/tis-prvni-tvarovani-2010-_praha-troja_
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Empty Re: Yew my client - the first styling 2010

Post  stavros Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 pm

very nice work Pavel....as usual

stavros

Back to top Go down

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Empty Re: Yew my client - the first styling 2010

Post  Ant. Gesualdi Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Good work for a hardwood!
the yew but not hardwood!
You should review the construction of the plant, in my opinion
Wink

Last edited by Ant. Gesualdi on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Ant. Gesualdi
Ant. Gesualdi

Back to top Go down

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Empty Yew my client - the first styling 2010

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 am

Excuse my poor virtual but maybe more like this?Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_6110

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:02 am

Hi Stavros, thank you for nice replies. Very Happy

Hi Antonio, thanks for coments. What do you think? Sorry, I do not understand. - "You should review the construction of the plan"
You think the dead wood in the soil? If so, it will be treated in the spring for transplanting.

Hi Will , thanks for nice virtual. Very Happy It's definitely another option. Just one cut. I think it reminds me of your Hornbeam.

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  ybonsai Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 am

I like Will's Idea.Allso because the tree doesnt have 2 apexes anymore, movement is better and nebari looks good in this position.

So i tried to help Will a bit and maybe this was your idea a bit?

Best regards,
Yannick

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Yew10

ybonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  rolandp Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 am

Very nice work Pavel. Your level of quality is as usual high Smile

The virtuals look also very promising; maybe an additional option to the virtual is to tilt the tree a little bit to the front.
But as we all know it’s hard to comment only from the picture.

Regards, roland
rolandp
rolandp

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 am

Hi Roland, thank you for nice replies and compliment. Very Happy

Hi Yannick. thanks for coment and virtual. I think that even a virtual must be thinking how in the future to settle into a pot. For your virtual unfortunately I do not. I think the concept were very unstable. Wink

Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Yew1010

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Thankyou Yannick for "tidying up" my virtual.
I dont understand why you think this position is unstable Pavel and why have you placed the pot so far to the left?

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi Will.

In this form it shows me the top left and even the direction of composition.
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Yew1011
The composition, for example for me was not good.I'm trying to manage space and trunk lines.

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi all.

The vision for the future.

Pavel
Yew my client - the first styling 2010 Ttr_6110
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down