Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday Watering

2 posters

Go down

Holiday Watering Empty Holiday Watering

Post  wabashene Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Am off to Lisbon for a week so have set up the deck for ease of watering by our oldest while I'm away.

On the left in the shade of a shed and wisteria are the small trees in small pots ranging around to larger trees in training on the right in pond baskets etc.

This time of year we lose the sun by about 1.00 p.m. so nothing will get blasted all day should it stay clear and sunny like it has the last 2 days with high pressure over UK South.

I reckon watering every other day will do it and have even done a test run with him. Two watering cans does the lot so I have filled 6 cans and left them on the work table in front of the deck to make it easy as I can.

Have never had a problem in the past but my main fear is if the in-laws come round for their usual check up and their 8 year old decides to play football in the back yard. I've hidden all the footballs but he often brings his own!

Bonsai and footballs don't mix!

Thks

TimRHoliday Watering Bonsai10
wabashene
wabashene

Back to top Go down

Holiday Watering Empty Re: Holiday Watering

Post  Hawaiian77 Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Howzit,

Good luck my friend. It should be alright but then-and-again, when I was young my dad had a hard time for me to fix my bed. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down