Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ficus Nerifolia

3 posters

Go down

Ficus Nerifolia Empty Ficus Nerifolia

Post  luciano benyakob Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:01 pm

It is a Ficus Nerifolia made by root cuttings...
Ficus Nerifolia OgAAAA_dRoxE3EOyBiyDb40J6ofV9Dx-PbxBcv01GLOYZqTqlmNzc9bQKCx4CxlWUfr3k14oEZJaGQKM3PZw5ggwcuMAm1T1UP0Gnf5aaEdlziqHo2SiQJvh8Lj7
Front...
Ficus Nerifolia OgAAANYACNCPZ3x18J0_Yh3uHRusKcMRtMXqb2YRPYThfEzo3UuxK8v7JROV1E3mSne1PzgGOgx__ezKT-DKIGrQWhEAm1T1UMI4yYy7zzpSqVrk0d5HhkSHuQpf
Left side...
Ficus Nerifolia OgAAAMEV0Cno3f04N70UYZGPCz0NMtT5zL_NFiFiCLKvGHotpmjIdnRQopQIm_0eIeOBXRk0ldVRzshBcWtSNUDK01EAm1T1UICxVUgDFVluQl8mJbRo0VIqEY-y
Rigth side...
Ficus Nerifolia OgAAAN7UypPq6dcTcncAgZvVFbMTUaf6wGbxWATU-h1NKLlERLwZw8e28nIsm_kFxmboohl-NFR6ZIZEViW6vnpKaWMAm1T1ULif9xiepKCluxj3MfiH_oaDg8SC
Back...
Ficus Nerifolia OgAAAN1SJGLlCR770KpUPhg7mI9tkE2reMReDpfZ5usf2d1LpTcxbtbRSONSv_1GhOFmva1PRyOpcvyPMmzXZE1bTxIAm1T1UBcWeTnTJZU_uUVw9bX0xcNwlzOf
In place...
He has 12 years of age...
Shalom Luciano.
http://arte108.forumeiros.com/forum.htm
luciano benyakob
luciano benyakob

Back to top Go down

Ficus Nerifolia Empty Re: Ficus Nerifolia

Post  DreadyKGB Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

Luciano,
Although I can't see the branch structure well with the leaves, I like the look of the right side as the front. The nebari, and trunk movement look better from this side. Again this is MHO without knowing the branch structure. Other than that it is a very beautiful tree. You seem to have a nice collection of trees and I would love to see mire of them. Great work.

Todd
DreadyKGB
DreadyKGB

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 am

Unless you are in region of Brazil that gets cold, you can remove EVERY leaf to see the branch structure, then this group can be more help.

Last edited by Billy M. Rhodes on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  luciano benyakob Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 am

After posting without leaves.
The structure is very similar to plants of the Southeast Asian.
I try not to do with tropical Pine Shape.
The struggle here is to escape from this addiction to do as Pines.
Shalom Luciano.
luciano benyakob
luciano benyakob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down