Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai

3 posters

Go down

37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai Empty 37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai

Post  Bonsaijuan Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello to all
This my first post hopefully more to come I am one of those that come and read and not contribute. I will be contributing more. Enjoy
Sorry for shaking in the video taken with iPhone. Very Happy

Bonsaijuan

Back to top Go down

37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai Empty Re: 37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai

Post  cosmos Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi Bonsaijuan
Thanks for sharing such beautiful trees. In the second video is the tree with a literati style and deadwood a casuarina? And in the first video, what is the name of the tree in a raft style that extends beyond the pot?

Any photos with names would also be fantastic.
Thanks again
Cosmos
cosmos
cosmos

Back to top Go down

37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai Empty Re: 37th Annual Convention Bonsai Societies of Florida - Soul of Bonsai

Post  Michael Lebanik Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:28 am

That is a casaurina, and the artist is Dorothy Schmitz. The raft is a bald cypress, and the artist is Mike Rogers.

Michael Lebanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsaijuan Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 am

Thank you for the help, Mike Very Happy

Bonsaijuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down