Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year?

2 posters

Go down

Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year? Empty Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year?

Post  Joe Hatfield Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:47 am

Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year? I wasn't able to make it and I'm interested in seeing what Rosade and PA Bonsai Society were showing. If anyone had taken pics please link me or post them. I'll give you a internet high-five. Smile
Joe Hatfield
Joe Hatfield

Back to top Go down

Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year? Empty Re: Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year?

Post  Dustin Mann Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 am

Ditto to that! and give a self "Hi-Five" I also would like to see photos posted from Florida's Epcot show. I know it was soo soo cold last week-poor babies.

Dustin Mann

Back to top Go down

Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year? Empty Re: Did anyone take pics of the Bonsai at the Philadelphia flower show this year?

Post  Joe Hatfield Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm

:bump:
Joe Hatfield
Joe Hatfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down