Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need the help for styling this tree and the name

2 posters

Go down

Need the help for styling this tree and the name Empty Need the help for styling this tree and the name

Post  Mawardi Nur Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi all,
I attach the pictures of the trees which I found 2 months ago and I need the style for this tree and I also don't know which one to be front face? and what to be called in the English?
Perhaps anyone could style them and give it the name, as attached
First View
Need the help for styling this tree and the name 1-view11
2nd View
Need the help for styling this tree and the name 2-view11
3rd view
Need the help for styling this tree and the name 3-view11
4th view
Need the help for styling this tree and the name 4-view11

Thanks...
Mawardi Nur
Aceh
Mawardi Nur
Mawardi Nur

Back to top Go down

Need the help for styling this tree and the name Empty Start at the roots and work your way up

Post  Lord Sequoia Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 am

If you just collected this tree I would let it become aclimated in a pot culture for three years so it can gain some strength. Leave it alone and don't do anything to it until that time so is becomes established in a pot. After three years examine the tree out of the pot. Look first at the nebari, the roots at the base of the trunk. You want the best nebari with the most character at the front of the tree. Next look at the trunk. The trunk should have good taper and movement if possible. It looks like this tree does not have a lot of movement so look for the taper. This looks like you will probably be limited in your choice of styles. From there you need to develope branching and ramification. Good luck!
Lord Sequoia
Lord Sequoia

Back to top Go down