Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juniper, first style.

2 posters

Go down

Juniper, first style. Empty Juniper, first style.

Post  Саныч Mon May 20, 2019 8:02 pm

I welcome respected members of the forum.
In April, acquired the juniper, cleaned the frame, and there's such krivulya like a fish skeleton. The first photo of the alleged front. The left tip almost touches the ground. I do not want to form a cascade. Perhaps it will be ikadabuki.
Juniper, first style. Dsc00019
Juniper, first style. Dsc00020
Juniper, first style. Dsc00021

Last edited by Саныч on Tue May 21, 2019 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Transfer to another topic.)
Саныч
Саныч

Back to top Go down

Juniper, first style. Empty Re: Juniper, first style.

Post  my nellie Wed May 22, 2019 8:51 am

Wellcome to the IBC!
If you do not like a cascading tree, have you considered changing the planting angle?
I think that raft style (ikadabuki) will take more time. But you can make it with patience if it pleases you.
However, the "arch" is too obtrusive in my personal opinion. There is not any surface of the trunk touching the ground and it might look unnatural...
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Juniper, first style. Empty Juniper, first style.

Post  Саныч Wed May 22, 2019 5:37 pm

my nellie wrote:Wellcome to the IBC!
If you do not like a cascading tree, have you considered changing the planting angle?
I think that raft style (ikadabuki) will take more time. But you can make it with patience if it pleases you.
However, the "arch" is too obtrusive in my personal opinion. There is not any surface of the trunk touching the ground and it might look unnatural...

Thanks for the feedback. "Arch" is really very striking, and the other angle of landing I can not see... There is another option to shorten the barrel like this. Maybe this is the best option?

Juniper, first style. E10
Саныч
Саныч

Back to top Go down

Juniper, first style. Empty Re: Juniper, first style.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down