Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania

3 posters

Go down

first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania Empty first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania

Post  ovidiu1964 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:55 pm

We managed to get some bonsai enthusiasts and we also found the necessary support to organize a timid exhibition
I hope that next year there will be more participants and we will learn from what will not be ok this year
first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania Afis_bonsai-01-01free uploadcertificity.com
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania Empty Re: first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania

Post  AlainK Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 am

Good luck with your exhibition, I hope plenty people will attend.

Apparently there will be demos about how to keep a bonsai alive, collecting, planting, forming, etc.

Written Rumanian is fairly easy to understand actually, I only looked for the translation for "drum" and "pomisor". I should have remembered from my two years of latin at school that "Pomona" was the goddess of plants: hence the word "pommier" for an apple-tree in French Wink
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania Empty Re: first exhibition dedicated to bonsai in Romania

Post  ovidiu1964 Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:24 pm

"Pommisor" is a small tree, "drum" in the context of it's beginning life, road
Thanks for wishes and I hope to get at least half of what I want
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Good luck, Ovidiu!
Those are two beautiful trees on the announcement.
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidiu1964 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:19 pm

sorry I did not update
https://www.facebook.com/events/780543422096462/?active_tab=discussion
here are pictures and videos with the exhibition
this is going to be the 2nd edition
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidiu1964 Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:05 am

was also the 2nd edition, this year we have gathered more bonsai enthusiasts
pictures you can see here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/407599476332337/
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down