Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schefflera arboricola

3 posters

Go down

Schefflera arboricola Empty Schefflera arboricola

Post  Tom Simonyi Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Schefflera arboricola Dsc_0010

The composition is 9 inches in height (excluding pot) and 15 inches in width. Tom
Tom Simonyi
Tom Simonyi

Back to top Go down

Schefflera arboricola Empty Re: Schefflera arboricola

Post  Vlad Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Nice! And some of the trunks really look great.

The "uro" on the base of the trunk on the right looks pretty good. Having zerro experience with this species I wonder how much time does it take to get the same natural look of the uro on the trunk next to it?

The dynamics of the trunks goes to the left. The foliage seems to be quite neutral. Have you considered an option to build a trunk on the right hand side - leaning to the right?
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Simonyi Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks Vlad....I appreciate your comments. At this point I am in the process of working with the branching on the far right hand trunk to work it to the right somewhat....I am also doing the same thing with the trunk behind it (somewhat obscured in this photograph). Thanks again.

Best regards,
Tom
Tom Simonyi
Tom Simonyi

Back to top Go down

Post  LanceMac10 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:14 pm

I'm not a big fan of Schefflera, but I have to say, yours looks really interesting!! A two dimensional photo really can't show this arraignment's unique qualities and the interplay of the trunks. That's what I say.....so that don't mean much lol! lol! lol!

Looks very cool, how big? scratch
LanceMac10
LanceMac10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Simonyi Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Thank you for your input, Lance.....the composition measures 9 inches in height from the soil line and is 15 inches in width.

Regards,
Tom
Tom Simonyi
Tom Simonyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down