Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA)

2 posters

Go down

2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA) Empty 2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA)

Post  bonsaimeister Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi All, My club (the Puget Sound Bonsai Association) is hosting a regional Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association convention this fall in Olympia, Washington (70 miles south of downtown Seattle). The event takes place October 13-16, 2016. Our headliners are Daisaku Nomoto, Suthin Sukosolvisit, Boon Manakitivipart, and Matt Reel. These artists will be conducting 5 demos on some outstanding material and 14 workshops on a big variety of different species and sizes. The demo trees will be auctioned off and some of the workshop trees are so nice they are almost worth the price of the workshop. All this on top of the exhibit, vendor area and critiques. The quality of the trees on display will be very high, as they are drawn from all over the PNW. There will also be a stone collecting trip on the Skokomish River, hosted by my club's active and accomplished suiseki interest group. Anyway, if you're interested in learning more about this event please visit http://www.psba.us/pnbca-2016/

2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA) Seattl10

2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA) Puget_10
bonsaimeister
bonsaimeister

Back to top Go down

2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA) Empty Re: 2016 Pacific Northwest Bonsai Clubs Association Convention (Oct 13-16-Olympia, WA)

Post  Vance Wood Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:40 pm

I hope you are going to post some pictures when the day is done? I also hope there is going to be an abundance of native species displayed as well. There is so much really good material I am so disappointed that more of it is not used.
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down