Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum

2 posters

Go down

Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum Empty Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum

Post  dick benbow Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Will be on display at the end of this monh and run thru April. Over 30 stones from Washngton state will be on exhibit "under the tent". The show was juried today (March 5th) by Former Curator David De Groot, Current Curator Aarin Packard, and President of the Puget Sound Bonsai club Edd Kuehn. This is an annual show south of seattle held in federal Way during Pacific bonsai hours of operation. It's free of charge as well as the garden with over 50 georgeous bonsai on display. Smile
If your here or visiting it's worth the effort to give it a look.
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum Empty Re: Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum

Post  Tentakelaertje Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:12 pm

I'd love to see pics. Do you know if there's been made pictures, Dick?

Thanks in advance!

Tentakelaertje

Back to top Go down

Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum Empty Re: Stones at the Pacific Bonsai Museum

Post  dick benbow Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:29 pm

In the good olde days when my computer was new, I'd shoot tons of photos and run back and post. The computer won't allow me to attach my photos to send out to IBC.
I'm told by Pacific bonsai Museum that they often photo and post to their wbsite photos of current displays, so that may be a way to get access when you can't get there.
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tentakelaertje Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 am

Thanks Dick. Can't find the photo's yet, but if I do, I'll let know. The PBM website doesn't have em up, and google images can find suiseki, but I'm not sure whether those stones are in the meant collection or not.
Perhaps the photo's will come after the show has ended. Hope so!

Tentakelaertje

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down