Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage one Health, stage two Design

Go down

Stage one Health, stage two Design Empty Stage one Health, stage two Design

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am

So I was thinking,

first you get the tree really healthy [ branch placements. branchlets already done ] and lush. Probaly looks like a round or ovular bush.

Then you begin to cut away [ sculpt ] the shape in - take away sculpture is easier for me than doing put together sculpture, as trees go.
If I have grown enough of a type, I can draw the design and grow the seed into the idea, first passing through the bush state.

BUT we don't have an exhibition situation down here, so I keep the trees in a generalised shape.

Then I thought why not just go back to slides.
They give a better idea of a tree's depth or 3d feel.

So I will pretend that I am going to exhibit, and take the approximate 3 years needed to get the tree into it's optimum design.

I also realised that as far as - Lingnan [ Clip and Grow [ Directional pruning ] ] is concerned, it isn't that the trees are fast growing and wiring is not needed.
It is that one has somewhat mastered looking after the tree, and know how to keep it growing and in what direction.
Looking at examples of other folks trees down here, one does not see the same level of growth, no matter how many years of care, have passed.
Laters.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down