Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku']

4 posters

Go down

Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku'] Empty Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku']

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Last edited by mikeyeye on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku'] Empty Re: Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku']

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:00 am

Last edited by mikeyeye on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku'] Empty Re: Oregon Shimpaku [Juniperus chinensis var. 'Shimpaku']

Post  DougB Fri May 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Really neat story. Please keep us up to date.
DougB
DougB

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Fri May 01, 2015 5:34 pm

pretty rad there, mikey...
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Last edited by mikeyeye on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelS Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:31 am

A nice mess o junipers you have there. They seem to be growing very strongly! I have quite a few in beds as well but still very small compared to yours. I did however brutalize them with wire before they went in. What soil type do you have? Mine don't seem to like my particular soil. pH is about 5.5 and it gets rather wet in winter even though the beds are raised.
MichaelS
MichaelS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:00 am

now i know what you meant by your "retirement beds"...

lottsa material in there...
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:32 am

the only troublesome one in my eye is that fat ass one up top...
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Last edited by mikeyeye on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:27 am

any plans to attend the Artesan's cup in portland next month?
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Last edited by mikeyeye on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:41 pm

I'm not aware of any slab type vendors but do know that sara R. is scheduled to be there with her wonderful pots. If you ever get up my way (seattle) I'd love to show you around the Pacific Bonsai Museum....Smile
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 pm

dick benbow wrote:I'm not aware of any slab type vendors but do know that sara R. is scheduled to be there with her wonderful pots. If you ever get up my way (seattle) I'd love to show you around the Pacific Bonsai Museum....:)

Wow! Thank you Dick. I'd really like that. Went once 15 or so years ago. I imagine it's changed some since. Can we do that next Spring? It's a drive so I'd like to time it whwie the Rhododendron Species Foundation is near peak bloom. What a killer trip that would be. Thanks again!!

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:23 am

sounds like we've hatched a plan
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down