Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Unknown cheap juniper first styling.

5 posters

Go down

My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. Empty My Unknown cheap juniper first styling.

Post  apisit chuldecha Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:09 am

Hello everyone. this juniper is very cheap that I got it from the market,I would like to thanks ,if anyone can tell me what kind of this juniper .
before  styling.
My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. IMG_20150320_124520
after.
it is become shohin.
My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. IMG_20150320_125025
other front.
My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. IMG_20150320_123909
the back.
My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. IMG_20150320_150556

Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. Empty Re: My Unknown cheap juniper first styling.

Post  apisit chuldecha Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:33 am

update for the pot.
My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. IMG_20150322_132631
My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. 2015-03-232012.26.14
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

My Unknown cheap juniper first styling. Empty Re: My Unknown cheap juniper first styling.

Post  bunny Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 am

Where did you see similar to yours tree in nature?
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayn Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:50 am

Nicely done, I like it.
Complete art makeover.

Again, nicely done.
Shayn
Shayn

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:17 am

bunny wrote:Where did you see similar to yours tree in nature?

Hi Bunny, I never see that yet by my self,but I only seen the yamadori tree that already been bonsai so this tree I want to make it more like yamadori style. like this the link,
https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t2158-pinus-sylvestris-2006-yamadori-node
very nice tree. but my tree it is just a shohin size so yamadori is just a concept and it doesn't needs too be real for me.
Apisit.

apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:19 am

Shayn wrote:Nicely done, I like it.
Complete art makeover.

Again, nicely done.
Hi ,Shyan
I am glad to hear that . Thank you
Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:37 pm

I too liked the basic design of the tree.Smile
I'm not a fan of a round pot for an evergreen ( pine or juniper). My training has me looking more towards a rectangle shape.( shin no shin)
Also with a 3 legged pot, the best side shown should be viewed with one leg ( in front ) showing.
thanks for sharing....
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:14 pm

dick benbow wrote:   I too liked the basic design of the tree.Smile
I'm not a fan of a round pot for an evergreen ( pine or juniper). My training has me looking more towards a rectangle shape.( shin no shin)
Also with a 3 legged pot, the best side shown should be viewed with one leg ( in front ) showing.
thanks for sharing....
Thank you, dick benbow.
I totally agree with the rectangle pot, once I can find the right one I would go for it, now , I just don't have much spare pot ,only a few of round one because most of base on material I can find , they all thin and tall or bunjin ,
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolas Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:56 pm

It's very good jobe done. When I looked at 1st pic I started to panic a bit. But the end effect looks great. I never suppose it's can be dane such a good bonsai from such a poor-looks material.
Bolas
Bolas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down