Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of Spring accents

2 posters

Go down

A couple of Spring accents Empty A couple of Spring accents

Post  Jeremy Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:55 pm

The RHS in the UK call this plant, "the herald of spring" A marsh marigold. Caltha palustris

A couple of Spring accents 16441536568_1a99c6bb86_c1-IMG_0094 by urobeam, on Flickr

and my bogwood with moss and ivy? (Wild strawberry)

A couple of Spring accents 16441703860_f792373a8e_c1-IMG_0101 by urobeam, on Flickr
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

A couple of Spring accents Empty Re: A couple of Spring accents

Post  dick benbow Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:50 pm

both nicely done. You'll have to break out a few bonsai and put them together in a display. I'd like to see what jitta you might use with them Smile
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:35 pm

dick benbow wrote:both nicely done. You'll have to break out a few bonsai and put them together in a display. I'd like to see what jitta you might use with them Smile
Thank you.
The jita shape, colour and thickness would depend on the table used with the primary item, but would likely be limited by what I had. Rolling Eyes
Formal table, more organic jita. Large jita / slab for the primary item, then a more formal table with the accent, etc. Also I try and contrast the colours used. I'm not keen on light pine, so usually use reds, mid browns and rich darker tones.
The more formal the primary item has, the less formal for the accent.
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 pm

from the reply, it sounds like you've been putting some time in on studying....encouraging you to keep sharing.....Smile
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down