Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More on the winter sihouette show in NC

4 posters

Go down

More on the winter sihouette show in NC Empty Re: More on the winter sihouette show in NC

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Some beautiful stuff on show there, Jim.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

More on the winter sihouette show in NC Empty Re: More on the winter sihouette show in NC

Post  LittleJoe Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:06 pm

I was there on Sunday Jim, where you?
LittleJoe
LittleJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 am

really, really rad stuff there, jim...

before falling for bonsai, i really enjoyed looking at the skeletons in the winter as i indulged in my various winter activities...
but, now the appreciation is... well, "more informed" is all i can come up with to explain it...

anyways, theres a couple i was wondering about and so i was further wondering if it would be ok to re-post any of the images (only on this forum!) in order to discuss or ask questions about a particular tree (and i'm not asking just for myself)
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 pm

The link was sent to members of the Blue Ridge Bonsai Society. The pics are by Joe Noga.  He says the are for viewing -- free -- but I have no authority to sanction individual pics being separated.  They're already likely to show up in any number of inappropriate places.  

More info on them is -- reportedly -- available in Bill Valavanis' blog.  http://valavanisbonsaiblog.com/2014/12/16/winter-silhouette-bonsai-expo-part-2/
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 pm

thats ok... perhaps some of the artists will post some individual trees for discussion...
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down