Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

4 posters

Go down

The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else Empty The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 am

Hey folks,

I found this yesterday, and it made me realise that since I love trees, research and just growing, this is why I don't need anything else other than a seed, some clay and my Masakuni shorter concave pruner [ plug for Masakuni and Mr.Valavannis -Laughing ]

Pay special attention to the last 59 seconds. Crank it up ---------------- now where is Russell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGIgXP9SvB8

Those of us that read, experience daily and imagine, live very differently to normal folk, for which I thank the Prime Creator mightily [ is that politically as safe as can be ?]

To see world's in a grain of sand.

And no Justin B. bothers me not.
Laters,
Khaimraj [ Wen Jen - Wen Ch'ang ]
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else Empty Re: The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

Post  JimLewis Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:13 pm

now where is Russell.

Very good question. He's been missing for some time. No answer to e-mail.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else Empty Re: The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Jim,

use the Internet B's p.m. Russell somehow does not see private e-mails.
Later.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  sayotefries Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Can't agree more with the title. Smile

Cheers,
Dan

sayotefries

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:10 pm

JimLewis wrote:
now where is Russell.

Very good question. He's been missing for some time.  No answer to e-mail.

You can easily find him on (shudder) facebook.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down