Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

+43
-Daniel-
f1pt4
Precarious
yamasuri
Floris
Lee Brindley
0soyoung
sayotefries
robatkinson
Sakaki
GašperG
Tona
Vance Wood
Orion
gman
Tzung Tzan
Harleyrider
Russell Coker
sunip
Jose Acuña
Andrija Zokic
Erik Križovenský
Storm
littleart-fx
tim stubbs
brycebertola
Ravi Kiran
Loke Emil
peter keane
Karl Thier
cosmos
my nellie
rolandp
martin kolacia
Peter E.
Lukas Sirotny
Rob Kempinski
Hans van Meer.
Mario Stefano
Henrik Stubelius
bonsaistud
dorothy7774
Pavel Slovák
47 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  dorothy7774 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAVEL!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy - dorothy

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Button10
dorothy7774
dorothy7774

Back to top Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 am

Hi Dorothy

Thank you very much for your kind wishes. I'm really happy.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 am

Happy Birthday old man. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 pm

HI Will

Thank you young man. Wink Very Happy Very Happy

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pavel!
don't drink much on your party...it's for youngsters only, like Will. lol!

regards,
jun bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmos Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Happy Birthday Pavel. Wishing you lots of more years enjoying your bonsai. Keep up the good work. Always a pleasure seeing your trees in this forum.

Cosmos
cosmos
cosmos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi Jun
Thank you for your good wishes. I'll be careful. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Cosmos
Thank you for your good wishes and a very nice compliment. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Hay!!!! Birthday boy Dance

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Thier Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Pavel, from me best wishes Bagpiper
Karl Thier
Karl Thier

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi Tony
Thanks to my friend, I am pleased with your wishes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hi Karl
Thank you very much it's very nice of you. Very Happy Very Happy
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi all

I received a proposal - a sketch - by Erik Križovenský dish for the production of this tree. What do you think?
Pavel
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Kopie_29
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote: Erik Križovenský
would that be Erik eight trees? Laughing

BTW Great Idea... do it!

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:29 pm

i love sketch. on it's own is very worthy of a frame. imho, you should definately go down that route. would like to see more of eriks drawings.

jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  peter keane Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm

great sketch. if you can get a pot like that, I'd do it:)
peter keane
peter keane

Back to top Go down

Post  Loke Emil Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Pavel

It is good to see how well the snake mugo is growing strong. I would really love to se the tree in the Erik Križovenský dish, too. However the dish makes me think of the almost mythological aliens from "Aliens - the eighth passenger"....rather than three snakes. I think this dish will be a perfect bridge between traditional bonsai aesthethics and futurism in bonsai, which is very progressive from a modern arts point of view, though probably not from a traditional bonsai ditto. Happy birthday, by the way sunny
Loke Emil
Loke Emil

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi Tony
Thanks my friend Very Happy .
Pavel

Hi JR
Thank you for your nice coment. Very Happy
web and work Erik: http://www.atelierbonsai-element.com/
Pavel

Hi Peter
Thank you for nice replies Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Emil
Thank you very much for your interesing replies. Very Happy and thank you for your good wishes.Very Happy
I like very much the proposal. A similar dish from Eric I've seen live. Nice work. We have agreed and I sent the dimensions and requirements. Very Happy
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravi Kiran Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 am

Excellent sketch by Erik and the pot is really unique in its design and I fully agree with Emil that it is a very nice adaptation for bonsai going forward. I do however not agree with Emil about the Alienish look (no offense just my point of view) but I'd rather see the pot as depicting a rugged and harsh environs befitting the tree which looks like it is growing out of a cliff. Great design and great pot all the same.

Regards
Ravi
Ravi Kiran
Ravi Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  brycebertola Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am

Henrik Stubelius wrote:Thats why I always ask for two extra sets of chop sticks when I order take away sushi Smile

Oh man.. now i'm craving sushi...

brycebertola

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 am

Hi brycebertola

thank you for your replies. Very Happy
Pavel.
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi all

Pinus mugo in the early spring has great energy. Very Happy
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Ppa_0010
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Ppa_0011

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-mugo-2009--yamadori--__-tri-hadi-__/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  tim stubbs Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Pavel , how many buds would you keep ? and how big would you let them grow ?

tim stubbs
tim stubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi Tim

I Unifying the two buds at the end. Let them grow to the fullest.

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  littleart-fx Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Pavel marvellous job!

He is near you,...Erik Križovenský
Make magic happen!

Ooops! Haha!

btw,...congratulations,...an other year has passed...don't forget the good work!
As living in yami heaven!

Grtz,...From Holland...where 1800m above sea level in Spain was better....but turtles weren't around......snow was!
littleart-fx
littleart-fx

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi all friends

Erik finished pot. It has a really amazing talent, and gold hands.ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Soon I'll be repotting.

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Kopie_13
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 2 Nr_12-10

gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmos Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

Hi Pavel
I like the pot and it should make a very artistic tree-pot combination. Waiting to see the final composition after you repot. Thanks for sharing.

Cosmos
cosmos
cosmos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next