Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

+43
-Daniel-
f1pt4
Precarious
yamasuri
Floris
Lee Brindley
0soyoung
sayotefries
robatkinson
Sakaki
GašperG
Tona
Vance Wood
Orion
gman
Tzung Tzan
Harleyrider
Russell Coker
sunip
Jose Acuña
Andrija Zokic
Erik Križovenský
Storm
littleart-fx
tim stubbs
brycebertola
Ravi Kiran
Loke Emil
peter keane
Karl Thier
cosmos
my nellie
rolandp
martin kolacia
Peter E.
Lukas Sirotny
Rob Kempinski
Hans van Meer.
Mario Stefano
Henrik Stubelius
bonsaistud
dorothy7774
Pavel Slovák
47 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Empty For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi all friend. Let me introduce you to my perfect yamadori. It is necessary to shape such a tree? Perhaps only a comb. Very Happy pict. 1 - Three Snakes For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Mu_1010 pict. 2 - I am and tree For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Mu_1110 pict. 3 - yamadori and son Radim For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Mu_1210 pict. 4 - character nature For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Mu_810

more pict. http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/techniky-tvarovani_-pestitelske-postupy-a-vyvoj/pinus-mugo-2009--yamadori--__-tri-hadi-__

Best regards Pavel Slovák www.bonsaivigi.cz
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Empty For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Im really jealous of your material.. Its not fair!. I see what you mean though, it could be left alone. Wonderful tree Pavel.

Back to top Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Empty Re: For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  dorothy7774 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 am

Pavel Slovák wrote:.. It is necessary to shape such a tree? Perhaps only a comb. ..

Or chopsticks.. Very Happy ..Amazing !

-dorothy
dorothy7774
dorothy7774

Back to top Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Empty Re: For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  bonsaistud Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 am

Aaaahhhh chop sticks...my most used tool(s) across the years. I've worn out more chop sticks than all other tools combined. OUCH!!! The expense almost drove me out of bonsai!

Pat
bonsaistud
bonsaistud

Back to top Go down

Post  Henrik Stubelius Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm

[quote="bonsaistud"]Aaaahhhh chop sticks...my most used tool(s) across the years. I've worn out more chop sticks than all other tools combined. OUCH!!! The expense almost drove me out of bonsai!

Pat[/quote

]Thats why I always ask for two extra sets of chop sticks when I order take away sushi Smile
Henrik Stubelius
Henrik Stubelius

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario Stefano Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 am

Brilliant mugo, respect! thumbs up
Mario Stefano
Mario Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi all.

Three snakes a few photo more than a year. Unfortunately, the winter remains one minor branch broken. Part I turned to another fine. As well as other small dry sticks. Mugo is in very good condition, but obviously further work still needs to wait.
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Muth_210
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Muth_310
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Muth_510
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Muth_710

Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-mugo-2009--yamadori--__-tri-hadi-__
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 am

Pavel,

beautiful! very natural. rendeer

is this also from the cliff side where you collected the other yamadori?

regards,
jun

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:39 am

Hi Jun.

Thanks, I am pleased that a tree like that. Very Happy

Yes, the tree is on the rocks.

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 am

will baddeley wrote:Im really jealous of your material.. Its not fair!. Wonderful tree Pavel.

My thought exactly! What wonderful material you are able to collect my friend! And so many, you are realy fortunate that you as a Bonsai artist can find your own material and have fun wile collecting it as well! I wish these wonderful trees would grow a bit closer to my home, I am always short of good yamadori material. Or any material at all! For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Addemo15
I think I might have to move closer to the mountains! Very Happy Very Happy
Well don again Pavel !
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

Hi Hans.

Thank you for your nice compliment. Very Happy Very Happy

I tried a quick virtual. Pot - shell-author of Mr. Tom Benda.
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Matr_010

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote: Hi Hans.

Thank you for your nice compliment. Very Happy Very Happy

I tried a quick virtual. Pot - shell-author of Mr. Tom Benda.
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Matr_010

Pavel

That's a nice virtual. Tom Benda showed me his pots - he is the "stealth" pot maker. He has a very large wood fired kiln and makes some amazing large pots - some of the largest western pots I've seen as well as some smaller pots. I now have three of them. Smile
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas Sirotny Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:13 pm

This is an outstanding piece of raw material!!! However, i wouldn´t say that it is in conditions to perform its first styling even if it´s doing fine some 2 years after its digging.
BTW I noticed that you want to plant the tree in this spectacular crescent pot by Tom Benda that was originally made for this sabina juniper - https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/bonsai-f1/juniperus-sabina-yamadori-2007-t1977.htm . Why did you change your plans? What happened to the tree?
Lukas Sirotny
Lukas Sirotny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Pavel,

now its even more natural. your cliff garden is providing you well.

regards,
jun rendeer Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 pm

re: Rob and Jun - thank you for nice coment.

re: Lukáš - tree is a little over a year, the shape is not very long, or it will not be needed. This dish was actually the juniper sabina, unfortunately, May / June after large rains the roots rot and the treatment came too late. Juniper is dead (my fault Embarassed ).
Unfortunately, this need is only virtual, but in the future for this or any other tree. Unfortunately, the legs are not stable for such a burly tree. Perhaps two other stick.

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Fantastic material Pavel. Must be wonderful too find such a tree and work with it. Congratulations with many hours in company with this impressing tree Very Happy

Best regards
Morten Albek

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi all friends.

In the winter time I try to think about the evolution of the tree in many other years. Keep the symbolism of the "Three snakes" across the composition. Virtual and perhaps for five to six years of development. Very Happy
Do you think that such a shell-pot could be the composition of the tree?

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Tam_110
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Tam_210
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Tam_310
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) Kopie_28

Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-mugo-2009--yamadori--__-tri-hadi-__
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter E. Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Pavel,
I like the pot but not for this stunning tree.
I feel it is to decorative and also to large for the Pine.
The tree is of so high quality that it needs a traditional style pot to bring it up to world class starndard it deserves.
Perhaps a semi cascade from Gordon Duffett would sute it.

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) G_d_ca10

Peter E.

Mira likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello Pavel. The pot in your virt is far too heavy for your wonderful Mugo. I like the idea of a crescent though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 am

Hi Peter,
thank you for your nice replies and compliment for yamadori tree. Very Happy Unfortunately, the classic pot probably will not settle. Your bowl is amazing. Very Happy

Hi Will,
thank you for your nice compliment for tree. Yes you are right, the virtual the larger dish, it's my fault, technical. In fact, I think the shell is a good size. Hardly can operate in 2D flat bottom. It was just an idea and try to make something taste. Very Happy

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  martin kolacia Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 am

snakes on pot perhaps only in estimation .... that is too strong too kitsch
martin kolacia
martin kolacia

Back to top Go down

Post  rolandp Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 am

Hi Pavel.

Not shore about the pot. I like the shape of the pot, maybe just a bit to direct with the snake on it.
But the tree looks stunning, realy great.

Regards,
Roland
rolandp
rolandp

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 am

Hello Pavel!
About the pot...
This specific pot to my eyes (and my eyes maybe wrong) looks very bulky and rough. I cannot see this pot to be suitable for your excellent tree, but also not suitable for any tree...
I repeat my ignorant eyes maybe wrong!
This almost right angle at the left side, has absolutely no elegance, no movement...
I am sorry to disappont you but this exact pot I do not like it.
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Martin, Roland and Alexandra

Thank you for your inspiring and interesting answers. It is the impetus for me to look for something else and think. Very Happy Very Happy
But just to finish the pot and see how much I made a big fake.
Very Happy Very Happy

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  martin kolacia Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 pm

tak tak nedej se:o))
martin kolacia
martin kolacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next