Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions.

5 posters

Go down

Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions. Empty Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions.

Post  PaulH Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:42 pm

[img]Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions. 8-19-110[/img][img]Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions. 8-19-111[/img][img]Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions. 8-19-112[/img]

Found in the American River South Fork. I might have to carve three different daizas.
PaulH
PaulH

Back to top Go down

Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions. Empty Re: Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions.

Post  JimLewis Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Is that moss/algae on the stone? If so, 'twould be nice to see the color with out it.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions. Empty Re: Little pool / cave stone with three possible positions.

Post  PaulH Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:39 pm

That's the stone's natural color. It is completely clean except for a light coat of oil. (I know purists won't like this but I do.)
PaulH
PaulH

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Think I'm leaning toward the last shot as the position I like best. Looking forward to what you might use as a daiza design Smile
thanks for posting!
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Beaurain Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 am

Nice stone Paul.

Do you know what type of stone it is, and where does it come form?

I would go for the middle one, a water pool stone.

a Tiny bronze crab placed next to it, will support the theme.

Me thinks.

Love and light
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tentakelaertje Tue May 26, 2015 7:27 pm

The first photo looks like a dog put it's paw on it, looks great!
Nice stone man Smile

Tentakelaertje

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down