Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new stone I've just collected

2 posters

Go down

A new stone I've just collected Empty A new stone I've just collected

Post  thientrakieu Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Is it OK ?
A new stone I've just collected Img_6810

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

A new stone I've just collected Empty Re: A new stone I've just collected

Post  Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi Thientrakieu

I like the stone a lot. It look like a stone, possible to find in Denmark....shape and collor is familar to me.
The daiza is to the chinese, or indonesian taste, witch is ok, but I find the rim too sharp for the rounded stone, rounded would in my opinion be better, this is still possible to alter if you feel like....I would have prefered the legs placed a bit difrent, but they are ok as they are.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi Thientrakieu... Do you imagine this as a landscape view or object stone?

I see an animal (real or mythic-- could be a snake, dragon or a dog-like figure) facing leftward on the left front side of the stone. A smaller animal is arguably reclining on the back of the lower figure.

Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 am

Yvonne Graubaek wrote:Hi Thientrakieu

I like the stone a lot. It look like a stone, possible to find in Denmark....shape and collor is familar to me.
The daiza is to the chinese, or indonesian taste, witch is ok, but I find the rim too sharp for the rounded stone, rounded would in my opinion be better, this is still possible to alter if you feel like....I would have prefered the legs placed a bit difrent, but they are ok as they are.

Kind regards Yvonne
Hi Yvonne Graubaek.
Thank you for your good comments. I like it.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:47 am

Chris Cochrane wrote:Hi Thientrakieu...  Do you imagine this as a landscape view or object stone?  

I see an animal (real or mythic-- could be a snake, dragon or a dog-like figure) facing leftward on the left front side of the stone.  A smaller animal is arguably reclining on the back of the lower figure.

Hi Chris Cochrane.
I can see two animals as you said but I like it as a landscape. Thank you for your comment.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down