Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden!

2 posters

Go down

two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Empty two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden!

Post  tiennavi Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 am

this orange jasmine I bought about 7 dollars; I had cut to 40cm from 1 metter height and now it looks liked this
I intend to choose the first picture liked the front or the third? is it ok, can u give me some idear?
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! A2uk two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! G3pz
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! E7w7two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Jz8n

this triphasia tripholia has some part of the main trunk death, I don't know how to do with dead part. I let if grow freely more time and wire later  Question 
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Xlfn two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Dge9
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! 3g18two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! W46j
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Eq9vtwo Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! H1ux
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Ji2p

the last, please help me some idear, the first picture is the front!

two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Nesn two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Iq73
two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Klnjtwo Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Kw4d

thanks for all comment!
best regard, tiennavi!
tiennavi
tiennavi

Back to top Go down

two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Empty Re: two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden!

Post  Bonsaiteen Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am

trees in order of first second third:
photo three
the dead part doesn't seem to have much potential on that tree as deadwood. slanted style?
the trunk shouldn't cross itself, maybe it could be a windswept style. keep the sucker and use it in the design

Bonsaiteen

Back to top Go down

two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden! Empty Re: two Triphasia trifolia and one Orange Jasmine in my garden!

Post  tiennavi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 am

Bonsaiteen wrote:trees in order of first second third:
photo three
the dead part doesn't seem to have much potential on that tree as deadwood. slanted style?
the trunk shouldn't cross itself,  maybe it could be a windswept style.  keep the sucker and use it in the design

thanks you very much Bonsaiteen!
tiennavi
tiennavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down