Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian Bonsai

+16
Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk
Wisnu Jakas
brett2013
fiona
Enrique
Vijay Parekh
bonsaitemple@gmail.com
David Willoughby
newzealandteatree
Adhy Satya
PROTONWIRA
Robert Steven
Nigel Parke
William Feldman
hometeamrocker
Budi Sulistyo
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Empty Re: Indonesian Bonsai

Post  Robert Steven Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk wrote:
Pak robert ... My senior ... we plan to organize exhibitions … to inaugurate the 35th anniversary, PPBI of Bandung will have a Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in New Town Parahyangan, Bandung, on 11-19 October 2014..... With regard to demonstrations of bonsai, PPBI through coordinating the event on 11-13 October 2014, we expect Indonesian bonsai lovers can attend our exhibition ... Thank for your attention master….

That's great news Kang Tedi. It means no change of the dates as initially planned, means we can proceed with our tour package offer to our guests to visit your exhibition. Wonderful and thanks for the confirmation Kang Tedi.

For those who plan to come earlier before Yogyakarta to visit this exhibition, can join our tour package : http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bandung-parahyangan-bonsai-tour/

.... or join our tour to Bali after Yogyakarta to visit PPBI members' private bonsai collection:
http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bali-island-of-paradise/

Bravo 2014, The Indonesian Bonsai Year !
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Robert Steven wrote:
Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk wrote:
Pak robert ... My senior ... we plan to organize exhibitions … to inaugurate the 35th anniversary, PPBI of Bandung will have a Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in New Town Parahyangan, Bandung, on 11-19 October 2014..... With regard to demonstrations of bonsai, PPBI through coordinating the event on 11-13 October 2014, we expect Indonesian bonsai lovers can attend our exhibition ... Thank for your attention master….

That's great news Kang Tedi. It means no change of the dates as initially planned, means we can proceed with our tour package offer to our guests to visit your exhibition. Wonderful and thanks for the confirmation Kang Tedi.

For those who plan to come earlier before Yogyakarta to visit this exhibition, can join our tour package : http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bandung-parahyangan-bonsai-tour/

.... or join our tour to Bali after Yogyakarta to visit PPBI members' private bonsai collection:
http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bali-island-of-paradise/

Since the beginning we never change the date. The exhibition is 11 to 19 of October.
Convention is 11 to 13

Budi
Bravo 2014, The Indonesian Bonsai Year !
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:32 pm

The Grand Indonesian Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition will be done in two places to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Indonesian Bonsai Society.
The first in Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung from 11 to 19 October continued with the Exhibition in Badung, Bali on 17, 18, 19 October 2014

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 35th_p10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Brosur10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Brosur11
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:26 pm

[quote="Budi Sulistyo"]The Grand Indonesian Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition will be done in two places to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Indonesian Bonsai Society.
The first in Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung from 11 to 19 October continued with the Exhibition in Badung, Bali on 17, 18, 19 October 2014

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 35th_p10

wow..... Pak Budi, Thank master, interesting information, and all our members are very happy to hear this news, our pride to be able to host such a big event ... With pleasure, we wait for all guests at Bandung ... best regards .... bounce

Last edited by Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Thank pak Budi, my master ..... just information, it is the venue for the exhibition in Bandung .. we submit documentation exhibitions years ago ... With pleasure, we wait for all guests at Bandung ... best regards .... bounce

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Parahy11

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Parahy12

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 56220811

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 53871611

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:47 am

One of the bonsai owned by Bandung Artist that will be displayed.

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Bonsai10
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:17 am

Budi Sulistyo wrote:One of the bonsai owned by Bandung Artist that will be displayed.

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Bonsai10

Thanks my master....

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm

I am a bit confused here. I am travelling all the way from Africa to visit an event on bonsai in Indonesia. and then a friend tells me there are 2 events. Thanks God I did not buy an air ticket today.
All I can say it is that How I wished I could have attended both events in their complete schedule.
I would like to ask, is there any kind of arrangements for the foreign guests for the Bandung event? I have already paid for the Yogiakarta event, but now that I learned about this, I would like to see few days of this event that dont overlap with the next event.
I see a picture of a place here :
And I am wondering if that is Mason pine hotel??? Just guessing. I also would like to ask which is the nearest hotel one should book at for the Bandung event, and how does one travel there?
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Yes Neli, we are arranging a tour to visit this exhibition on 17th. Please check out : http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bandung-parahyangan-bonsai-tour/

Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Thanks Robert, but all the demos will be before that, so I shall just book to arrive there on the 11 Oct, and come to Yogiakarta for the opening ceremony.
A friend from Indonesia offered just now to drive me from Jakarta to Bandung, but I am not sure if I would like to inconvenience people, so I am trying to make alternative arrangements, and book at the Mason hotel.
I shall let you know if I have problems.
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 pm

OK, great. Just let me know if you need any help.
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 am

Thanks. You are so kind.
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:15 am

Neli wrote: I am a bit confused here. I am travelling all the way from Africa to visit an event on bonsai in Indonesia. and then a friend tells me there are 2 events. Thanks God I did not buy an air ticket today.
All I can say it is that How I wished I could have attended both events in their complete schedule.
I would like to ask, is there any kind of arrangements for the foreign guests for the Bandung event? I have already paid for the Yogiakarta event, but now that I learned about this, I would like to see few days of this event that dont overlap with the next event.
I see a picture of a place here :
And I am wondering if that is Mason pine hotel??? Just guessing. I also would like to ask which is the nearest hotel one should book at for the Bandung event, and how does one travel there?

Hi Nellie,

Sure you can go to Bandung to see the show from 11 to 13, afterwards you can go to Bali for pleasure and big show. Remember that a very big bonsai show will also displayed in Badung some 10 km from the beautiful Kuta beach. You can then fly to Jogyakarta. I will inform you the travel agent who can do some help for you. Welcome to Indonesia.

Budi

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Budi Sulistyo wrote:Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world with over 17.000 islands spread along the equator between Pacific and Indian Ocean.
Bonsai in Indonesia is promoted by PPBI or The Indonesian Bonsai Society that was founden in August 31, 1979. To inaugurate the 35th anniversary, PPBI will have a Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung, some two hours of drive from Jakarta on 11 - 19 October 2014. To see the real Indonesian bonsai please come and see the exhibition.
Here are some Indonesian trees to observe:

Casuarina equisetifolia

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Casuar10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Cemara10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Casuar11

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/13/76/31/97/casuar12.jpg[/img<br />[/img]Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 ><a href=Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Cemara11" />

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Cemara12

Pemphis acidula

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi11

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Santig10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Santig11

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Br000510

Other trees and information will soon follows.

The event will be celebrated in two citien
1. Bandung fro 11 to 19 October 2014 with demonstration on 11, 12 and 13 October With 500 bonsai and 200 suiseki
2. Balai Kota Badu ng some 10 km from Kuta Beach, Bali with demonstration on 17 and 18 October 2014. There will be over 500 bonsai on display
See the detail in www. bonsai-ppbi.com/celebrate35

BUDI
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:25 pm

One of the local artists in Bali will be Gede Merta that will demonstrate on the 17th October in Balai kota Badung, Bali.
Here are some pictures of him and his creations.

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Gede_m10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi13

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi14

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi15

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi16

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi17

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Pemphi18
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:27 am

What are the tree variety Gede used? They are so beautiful.
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  brett2013 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 am

Truly outstanding bonsai ... please keep on posting images, some are design inspirations that can help us Smile

Especially love those without jin/shari, love them for their more natural look (my preference)

brett2013

Back to top Go down

Post  adam1234 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

I particularly like the deadwood carving. very nice!
Adam

adam1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Neli wrote:What are the tree variety Gede used? They are so beautiful.

They are Pemphis acidula Neli
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm

I hear Pemphis is almost becoming endangered from over collection...I would have loved to get one but fear that might be the case with it.
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:41 am

Dear Budi

Thank you for sharing all theese lovely bonsai with us  Smile 

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi Yvonne,

Are you interested to come?
Right now I am in Prague. I just continued my journey from Nitra - Slovakia for attending the Exhibition in Slovakia..

Warm regards,
Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi Budi

I am sure you are enjoying Prague, Nitra and Slovakia  Smile 
I am still interested in the trip...will pm. you soon

kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm

The comittee of the Grand Indonesian Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition.

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 3 Foto_b10

From left:
Saptodarsono - President of The Indonesian Bonsai Society - Adviser
Budi Sulistyo - Chief Operation
M. Paiman - President of The Indonesian Suiseki Association, International adviser of WBFF - Advisor
Y. W.  Junardy - Director of WBFF- Asia Pacific region - Advisor
Soeroso Somopawiro - Chairman of the event
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  newzealandteatree Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Budi, good to see that u r making progress. Congratulations. I looked forward to celebrating with u people. BTW I have made my own arrangement with Dianne's help as the people u referred me to did not even reply to me.
CU
CJ
newzealandteatree
newzealandteatree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next