Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian Bonsai

+16
Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk
Wisnu Jakas
brett2013
fiona
Enrique
Vijay Parekh
bonsaitemple@gmail.com
David Willoughby
newzealandteatree
Adhy Satya
PROTONWIRA
Robert Steven
Nigel Parke
William Feldman
hometeamrocker
Budi Sulistyo
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Empty Re: Indonesian Bonsai

Post  Enrique Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Well to me it seems like to great event, I known about Robert event for a while know, and I think it will be fantastic to see some more creative aspects in bonsai. Art always evolve over time and since bonsai is an art form it also changes with or views of nature and our understanding of the world. Obviously during the process many Ideas will not stick but one has to try and also one has to remember and cherish our past, classy bonsai will stay however what our definition of classical bonsai may also be evolving.
With regard to politics, ufff terrible stuff, but we are only human I hope both events do great.
So Robert, who is organizing IBA&CB 2014 ?
I hope people stop hacking at your site, I had that problem as well during some events I organize, is a real pain.
CHeers to all Enrique

Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Vijay Parekh Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 am

elephant  HINDUSTAAN KI TARAF SE HAARDIK SHUBH KAAMNAYEIN AUR ISHWAR KA AASHIRWAD.  elephant 

AABHAAR.

Vijay

Last edited by Vijay Parekh on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Vijay Parekh
Vijay Parekh

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:17 am

Andhy, I don’t know who you are and what you are doing, I just know your name for the first time here. I am told you are a new comer…
If you refer RS as me, then I warn you to be careful, nothing personal here.. unless you want it to be one.

I am not interested in arguing with you, but few thing I should clarify :
I have no negative intention to compete with your event, it’s too simple, but simply want to put them as successful events for our 2014 Indonesian Bonsai Year. As Budi once responded to my posting here about our IBA&CB 2014, I appreciated it and I just want to congratulate the same and work synergically together for the good sake of our country.

About our package offer to visit your event, there is nothing wrong if you see it from the positive perspective as goodwill. I had talked to your PPBI Bandung Chapter’s President and Wise-President (very close friends of mine) when I received the below leaflet (see the dates) with their names as contact person.

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Bandun10

We welcome the idea, and they responded very positive to our goodwill for supporting each other for the success of both events, and I promised to send my bonsai for the Bandung event as well..and I still will.

I talked to them last night about the polemic here, they were shocked and felt sorry about this, and as suppose the host, they didn’t even know about the change of the date.

However, I am not interested in your internal matter, and you’d better solve your internal problem for proper PR to avoid confusion and look silly; because this polemic is damn ashamed ! We are all very sad, because this is not what we all want and our international friends are not interested in our domestic problem if any; they just want to visit our country to enjoy good bonsai, best if they can see both. So why don’t we work side-by-side for the good sake of Indonesia instead of creating unnecessary competition ? Competition always comes out with winner and loser and no one get benefit !

I am pretty sure you are not well informed on many things about the situation. Our IBA&CB 2014 steering committee consists of many high level PPBI officers. Not mentioning the Yogyakarta King, the Ismail Saleh family (the founder/ father of Indonesian Bonsai), Mr. Junardy, your PPBI Advisor, he is in our IBA&CB 2014 committee as a Senior Advisor, Mr. Freddy Kustianto (PPBI President of Sumenep Chapter) is the advisor, Mr. Gunardi (PPBI President of Depok Chapter) is the Curator Team, Mr. Lukman (PPBI Advisor of Nganjuk Chapter), Mr. Rully (PPBI secretary of Depok Chaper) and many many more…(I am a PPBI member anyway  Wink )
And this shows our attitude of involving all capable people for the national interest, no matter from which organization they are from. There is no politics on the ground level….

However, I am still in good communication with your Bandung Chapter and we are still optimistic that something can be worked out and this both events are not being used for personal interest, nor for politic I hope !

If there is anything, please ask your competent person to call me so things can be done between the competents. NO MORE polemic here…please !!!

Last edited by Robert Steven on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

Thanks Enrique.

IBA&CB 2014 is organized by FHI (Forum Hobby Indonesia) and AKSISAIN.
FHI is an online forum created by me, exactly like IBC. AKSISAIN (Association of Indonesian Bonsai Clubs) is a legal organization with clubs as members; they have more than 300 club members throughout the country.

This event was initiated by me suppose to be done by FHI, then responded by AKSISAIN (coincidently based in Yogyakarta) to make it a colossal event in concert with the 258th birthday of Yogyakarta city, which the Yogyakarta Sultan Palace will take part; and to commemorate the 5th year of the pass away of Mr. Ismail Saleh, the founder/ father of Indonesian bonsai.
Then we go with the support of many PPBI high-range officers as well as I mentioned before, including Mr. Junardy, the advisor of PPBI and many of their chapters presidents..

So nothing with politics until “someone” gets involved I guess.  However, as you said, we are all human with different interest…and it always takes time to learn and practice democracy with positive attitude.

Show must go on and we are still working on our website, many info got lost..and we will certainly come back soon with the registration info.

I personally apologize for this ashamed polemic, but I believe this will not affect to both events as we are communicating well with the host; whichever you visit, like it or not, you will see my bonsai there… bounce
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:20 am

I don't like the way this is going but I'm leaving it to you guys to sort it out amicably for just now. In the meantime, could people please post in English as it would be a shame to misunderstand either content or intention.

And just for the record, the moderators can identify when someone is using two identities.

Last edited by fiona on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  brett2013 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

How I wish I could attend both ...

We don't even have such events here in our area ...

Here's good luck to both your events Smile

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Golden-horse-ASTR4380-1300x894

brett2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi Robert,

Thanks for wishing the success of our event.
Remember that since the beginning I congratulate you and wish for the success of your event.
It is for the sake of Bonsai in Indonesia, anyhow.

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Budi Sulistyo wrote:Hi Robert,

Thanks for wishing the success of our event.
Remember that since the beginning I congratulate you and wish for the success of your event.
It is for the sake of Bonsai in Indonesia, anyhow.

Budi

Exactly Budi, I appreciate it, and that's why I do the same and try to put altogether in synergic manner to make 2014 as a great Indonesian Bonsai Year, a glorious year that belongs to all Indonesian bonsai lovers, not mine and not yours. I did shared your congratulation on our official FB group to show we are all promoting our country. And I also posted this IBC link on our FB group before this polemic.

From the beginning when we got your first leaflet, we have been opening our both arms sincerely, as you can see all my or our official posting on different forum, locally and internationally before your posting here. The success of Indonesian bonsai is the success of mine and yours..and ours...and only by positive attitude and action.

Good luck !
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisnu Jakas Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi Friends,

Indonesia is well known as the largest archipelago country in the world, consisting of thousands islands. There are many species of trees and culture in each of islands. This makes Indonesia has many diverse communities, culture and also the art of bonsai. There are hundreds of clubs, bonsai community, organizations and abundant of artistic bonsai.

Please come to Indonesia and enjoy bonsai, culture and tourism. We're pleased to serve you as our guests. Bonsai for fun, friendship and humanity.

Best regards,
Chairman of AKSISAIN and IBA&CB

Wisnu Jakas

Wisnu Jakas

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhy Satya Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:44 am

fiona wrote:I don't like the way this is going but I'm leaving it to you guys to sort it out amicably for just now.   In the meantime, could people please post in English as it would be a shame to misunderstand either content or intention.

And just for the record, the moderators can identify when someone is using two identities.

Hi Fiona,

Thank you very much to verify, at least you know who is playing game. We will try to control the situation.

Best Regards,
Adhy
Adhy Satya
Adhy Satya

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 am

Hi all,

One of the headliners will be Shinichi Nakajima from Japan.
He has travelled all around the world to teach bonsai

Here are some of his creations:

Nakajima san with Bali cap
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Shinic10

Pinus parfiflora
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Pinus_10

Pinus thunbergii
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Pinus_11

Partenociscus tricupidata
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Parthe10

Juniperus rigida
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Junipe10

The Indonesian Bonsai Society, Bandung Chapter, will be the host of the event under the support of The Indonesian Bonsai Society that has more than 200 chapters through out the country and The Suiseki Association.

NO COVER CHARGE TO JOIN THE CONVENTION AND ADMIRE THE BEST BONSAI IN THE COUNTRY
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 am

Very Happy 
Budi Sulistyo wrote:Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world with over 17.000 islands spread along the equator between Pacific and Indian Ocean.
Bonsai in Indonesia is promoted by PPBI or The Indonesian Bonsai Society that was founden in August 31, 1979. To inaugurate the 35th anniversary, PPBI will have a Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung, some two hours of drive from Jakarta on 11 - 19 October 2014. To see the real Indonesian bonsai please come and see the exhibition.
Here are some Indonesian trees to observe:

Casuarina equisetifolia

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Casuar10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Cemara10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Casuar11

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/13/76/31/97/casuar12.jpg[/img<br />[/img]Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 ><a href=Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Cemara11" />

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Cemara12

Pemphis acidula

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Pemphi10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Pemphi11

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Santig10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Santig11

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Br000510

Other trees and information will soon follows.

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaybird Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:45 pm

To say these trees are some of the most awe inspiring I've ever seen is an understatement. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!
Jaybird
Jaybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Ficus green island
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 0310
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Dear all,

Here are some bonsai from Bandung that will be in the exhibition

Juniperus chinensis

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Junipe12

Ficus compacta
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Kompak10

Ligistrum
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Legist10

Celtis Sp
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Phusu_11

Grey bark elm
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Selkov10

Malphigia glabra
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Sianci10
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 am

dear all

thank Mr. Budi …. that already publish our bonsai from Bandung Indonesia, hopefully on the 35th anniversary of Indonesian Bonsai Society (PPBI), all our collections can be included ... as chairman Bandung chapter of the PPBI, as well as a host ... we hope to show quality bonsai exhibition ... just information, we exhibit in the previous year, we managed to show more than 500 bonsai trees as PPBI pride ... we are waiting for the presence of all the fans bonsai in our city ...

Here are some other bonsai from Bandung that will be in the exhibition

Serut: Indonesian native trees
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Bekasi24

Serut: Indonesian native trees
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_0710

Sisir Kaliage: Indonesia native trees
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_1010

Kawista: Indonesia Native trees
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Bekasi25

Serut: One of our bonsai displays and presentations
Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_0611

Last edited by Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:42 am

hi all....

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_0010

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_1310

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 am

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk wrote:dear all

thank Mr. Budi …. that already publish our bonsai from Bandung Indonesia, hopefully on the 35th anniversary of Indonesian Bonsai Society (PPBI), all our collections can be included ... as chairman Bandung chapter of the PPBI, as well as a host ... we hope to show quality bonsai exhibition ... just information, we exhibit in the previous year, we managed to show more than 500 bonsai trees as PPBI pride ... we are waiting for the presence of all the fans bonsai in our city ...

Very nice collection Pak Tedi !

Is the date confirmed ?

I will participate with my bonsai as well....
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Pak robert ... My senior ... we plan to organize exhibitions … to inaugurate the 35th anniversary, PPBI of Bandung will have a Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in New Town Parahyangan, Bandung, on 11-19 October 2014..... With regard to demonstrations of bonsai, PPBI through coordinating the event on 11-13 October 2014, we expect Indonesian bonsai lovers can attend our exhibition ... Thank for your attention master….

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  priya uthama Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk wrote:hi all....

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_0010

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Img_1310

Amazinggg What a Face 
priya uthama
priya uthama

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk wrote:
Pak robert ... My senior ... we plan to organize exhibitions … to inaugurate the 35th anniversary, PPBI of Bandung will have a Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in New Town Parahyangan, Bandung, on 11-19 October 2014..... With regard to demonstrations of bonsai, PPBI through coordinating the event on 11-13 October 2014, we expect Indonesian bonsai lovers can attend our exhibition ... Thank for your attention master….

That's great news Kang Tedi. It means no change of the dates as initially planned, means we can proceed with our tour package offer to our guests to visit your exhibition. Wonderful and thanks for the confirmation Kang Tedi.

For those who plan to come earlier before Yogyakarta to visit this exhibition, can join our tour package : http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bandung-parahyangan-bonsai-tour/

.... or join our tour to Bali after Yogyakarta to visit PPBI members' private bonsai collection:
http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bali-island-of-paradise/

Bravo 2014, The Indonesian Bonsai Year !
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Robert Steven wrote:
Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk wrote:

That's great news Kang Tedi. It means no change of the dates as initially planned, means we can proceed with our tour package offer to our guests to visit your exhibition. Wonderful and thanks for the confirmation Kang Tedi.

For those who plan to come earlier before Yogyakarta to visit this exhibition, can join our tour package : http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bandung-parahyangan-bonsai-tour/

.... or join our tour to Bali after Yogyakarta to visit PPBI members' private bonsai collection:
http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bali-island-of-paradise/

Since the beginning we never change the date. The exhibition is 11 to 19 of October.
Convention is 11 to 13

Budi
Bravo 2014, The Indonesian Bonsai Year !
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:32 pm

The Grand Indonesian Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition will be done in two places to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Indonesian Bonsai Society.
The first in Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung from 11 to 19 October continued with the Exhibition in Badung, Bali on 17, 18, 19 October 2014

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 35th_p10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Brosur10

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Brosur11
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:26 pm

[quote="Budi Sulistyo"]The Grand Indonesian Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition will be done in two places to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Indonesian Bonsai Society.
The first in Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung from 11 to 19 October continued with the Exhibition in Badung, Bali on 17, 18, 19 October 2014

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 35th_p10

wow..... Pak Budi, Thank master, interesting information, and all our members are very happy to hear this news, our pride to be able to host such a big event ... With pleasure, we wait for all guests at Bandung ... best regards .... bounce

Last edited by Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Thank pak Budi, my master ..... just information, it is the venue for the exhibition in Bandung .. we submit documentation exhibitions years ago ... With pleasure, we wait for all guests at Bandung ... best regards .... bounce

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Parahy11

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 Parahy12

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 56220811

Indonesian Bonsai - Page 2 53871611

Bonsai Hegar Cipariuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next