Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant

3 posters

Go down

bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant Empty bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant

Post  KJ Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi, What plants are suitable and available for bonsai and how to shape the bonsai into different types .thanks

KJ

Back to top Go down

bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant Empty Re: bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant

Post  JimLewis Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:23 pm

It will be hard to give too many suggestions since most of use live a long way from Mumbai. However, any of the small-leaved Ficus (banyan-type) trees make good bonsai. Look for plants with smallish leaves.

www.bonsai4me.com may give you adequate explanations of how to shape and care for a bonsai.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant Empty Re: bonsai plants selection and how to give shape to plant

Post  fiona Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:27 pm

I'd suggest you go to the Home page on here and type the words "bonsai india" into the google search box.  I just did and got quite a number of previous threads.  There are also some threads relating to shows in India and those might give you some inspiration.

Have fun.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down