Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens

2 posters

Go down

Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens Empty Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens

Post  Lost2301 Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 am

The Rocky Mountain Bonsai Society

Alert! - Stolen Bonsai

On Wednesday evening, June 5th, 2013 the below listed bonsai was stolen from Denver Botanic Gardens' Bill Hosokawa Bonsai Pavilion. This cherished Ponderosa Pine Bonsai Tree was donated by the Jim Robinson family.

Any information about its whereabouts is appreciated. Please contact either Denver Botanic Gardens' Bonsai curator, Larry Jackel on his cell - (303) 919-9359 - or Rocky Mountain Bonsai Society President, Patrick Allen, on his cell - (303) 905-6544.

Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens Stolen10
Lost2301
Lost2301

Back to top Go down

Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens Empty Re: Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens

Post  Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 am

im sorry to hear this it seams that this is becoming a problem for some more often hopefully it will be recovered

Back to top Go down

Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens Empty Re: Stolen Bonsai - Denver Botanic Gardens

Post  Lost2301 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:08 am

An unidentified person has returned this tree to the Denver Botanic Gardens along with a note of apology today.
Lost2301
Lost2301

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Well, well, guilty consciences hurt, don't they? Maybe he/she needed a one-time decoration for a party.

Glad it is back.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost2301 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm

JimLewis wrote:Well, well, guilty consciences hurt, don't they?   Maybe he/she needed a one-time decoration for a party.  

Glad it is back.  

I think your right about the guilty conscience: “I should not have taken this. It is for the public’s enjoyment, not mine….” – Unsigned

I hope the tree is in good condition?
Lost2301
Lost2301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down