Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stone from Nam Giang river

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone from Nam Giang river

Post  dick benbow Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm

This thread has been a fun thread to follow. Interesting stones and comments and even a new friendship discovered. can't beat that!
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone from Nam Giand river

Post  stonener Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:15 am

Thien the last it says shall be first!
So I would like to give my hubble opinion on you last three stones posted.
#3 The last one looks very much like what we call Murphys stone.
Has the same colors and surface ware, even the different color tones.
I see a giant tiki face!, like on Easter Island, when sat up like a man.
See what I see!...Basketball

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Thien_11    Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Easter11

Eyes, nose, open mouth with mole, chin and head can be seen...

In the #2 stone counting backwards, I see a suiseki collector searching for stones in a river,
right before at a small water fall, at the back were the bested polished stones are stuck and found.
Man is standing behind a boulder in mid stream, with river behind him and below him in the center lower half,
of this excellent stone, face, wet hair and eyes looking down into the water can be seen, feel the cold rushing water!

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 River_11

close up of man collecting suiseki or viewing stones in a stream bed...

In the #1 stone, Head of person wearing an ear ring is unmistakable, clearly seen!
I see a Pirate Ship Captain....

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Pirtat12

stonener

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:43 pm

stonener wrote:Thien the last it says shall be first!
So I would like to give my hubble opinion on you last three stones posted.
#3 The last one looks very much like what we call Murphys stone.
Has the same colors and surface ware, even the different color tones.
I see a giant tiki face!, like on Easter Island, when sat up like a man.
See what I see!...Basketball

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Thien_11    Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Easter11

Eyes, nose, open mouth with mole, chin and head can be seen...

In the #2 stone counting backwards, I see a suiseki collector searching for stones in a river,
right before at a small water fall, at the back were the bested polished stones are stuck and found.
Man is standing behind a boulder in mid stream, with river behind him and below him in the center lower half,
of this excellent stone, face, wet hair and eyes looking down into the water can be seen, feel the cold rushing water!

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 River_11

close up of man collecting suiseki or viewing stones in a stream bed...

In the #1 stone, Head of person wearing an ear ring is unmistakable, clearly seen!
I see a Pirate Ship Captain....

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Pirtat12
Dear Stonner.
Many thanks for your interesting comments about my stones.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone from Nam Giand river

Post  stonener Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

My Friend Thien! "Dances with Mountains"...ThumbsUp 
I like this beautiful stone so very much! and with custom made daiza even more!...Like a Star @ heaven 
Like looking at Picture of stone and daiza and remembering my childhood family vacations....cyclops 
Can feel the cold wind on my face and remember fishing in a Winter Mountain Lake with my Father...I love you 
Looking up between two mountains peaks with over flow lake waterfall seen at center!...cyclops 
Black Mountains with snow tops each side, white waterfall coming down between them to make river...cyclops 
Can you please post picture with red line as front and at ground level across, with this side as front...Like a Star @ heaven 
I think I see my father/son dream vacation in your stone...Sleep 
stonener
*dreaming*  

Stone from Nam Giang river - Page 2 Hung_s11

Hung let me kindly say first and only for your information, never water in stone with daiza, rule...Like a Star @ heaven 
reason is because during exhibition may leak and damage daiza and display table, only reason!
But even if you fill twice more this time with this stone, I think safe! other way?...Like a Star @ heaven 
Yes put in large oval ceramic suiban, slightly sitting in sand, then most water possible safe, deepest lake...

Last edited by stonener on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)

stonener

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2