Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions boxwood training yamadori

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Empty Suggestions boxwood training yamadori

Post  magoca Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Suggestions boxwood training yamadori
Suggestions boxwood training yamadori 6-1210
Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Dsc_0011
Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Dsc_0012
Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Dsc_0013
Hope you like.

Last edited by magoca on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
magoca
magoca

Back to top Go down

Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Empty Re: Suggestions boxwood training yamadori

Post  sunip Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello Magoca,
Lovely potential.
Maybe this is a start to build a new branching, later on the two right branches could be shortened when there are more shoots closer to the main trunk,
but for now i think i would wait for new shoots on good places to build from.
The tree has made already a lot of new shoots where a first choice can be made now.
Cut the shoots in the design only when they have grown a bit longer and the tree has gathered some vigor from them later in the growing season but before the second growing period this summer.
Ramification can be build on a healthy tree by cutting all last years leaves on a shoot except of the two top leaves on the end, on hose places new branches will appear with smaller leaves.
I think it will be a surprise to see the nerbari in one or two years, for now leave the soil on this level.
Sunip Wink
Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Untitl25

sunip

Back to top Go down

Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Empty Re: Suggestions boxwood training yamadori

Post  magoca Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:57 pm

sunip wrote:Hello Magoca,
Lovely potential.
Maybe this is a start to build a new branching, later on the two right branches could be shortened when there are more shoots closer to the main trunk,
but for now i think i would wait for new shoots on good places to build from.
The tree has made already a lot of new shoots where a first choice can be made now.
Cut the shoots in the design only when they have grown a bit longer and the tree has gathered some vigor from them later in the growing season but before the second growing period this summer.
Ramification can be build on a healthy tree by cutting all last years leaves on a shoot except of the two top leaves on the end, on hose places new branches will appear with smaller leaves.
I think it will be a surprise to see the nerbari in one or two years, for now leave the soil on this level.
Sunip Wink
Suggestions boxwood training yamadori Untitl25
Sunip thank you very much, have a lot of work but I am very patient

magoca
magoca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down