Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots

3 posters

Go down

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots Empty cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots

Post  colin mackness Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

I really love these pots,but how do I go about buying one,I know they will be expensive but I really would love have one.I dont seem to be able to find a site advertising them for sale.

Last edited by colin mackness on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sentence)

colin mackness

Back to top Go down

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots Empty Re: cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots

Post  marcus watts Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:09 pm

i bought mine at the magical accents show on the outskirts of Bristol earlier in the year. I think the next main show at the Failand hall venue will be the shohin show on March 24th - There is a thread on the forum here about the show and i think one of the organisers may let you know here if the Bartons are traders there that day. You will need to arrive early to get pick of the pots though if they are - I was very happy with the price - iro £45 but they may vary depending on finish, i dont know. Dans web site has contact info too, so one could probably be commissioned easily enough

happy hunting

Marcus

Just checked the facebook page for the eveent and Dansai pottery is listed as a tradeer, so there may well be some of the flying saucer pots made by his wife there - i'd reserve one or be early tho
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots Empty "flying saucer "pots

Post  colin mackness Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Thankyou Marcus.That might be a bit of a trek for me though,especially in March.I think I might try and contact the Bartons via the internet?Thankyou again
Colin

colin mackness

Back to top Go down

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots Empty Re: cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots

Post  Paul B [Swindon] Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Colin

Dan will also be a trader at the Swindon 'Winter Image' show on Sunday the 24th Feb 2013, he usually has some of these pots for sale, cause I bought one at the previous show.

I don't believe that he sells from the internet only at events

Paul B [Swindon]
Paul B [Swindon]

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm

or if you are totally stuck i would sell mine to you, i can easily replace it at the swindon show or the bristol show (pm if you want a picture)

it is unglazed red / black oxide with the fine grated clay texture/detailing on the top - had a grass planted in it for the welsh national show (3 days) and been indoors clean since. (same price i paid and p&p).

i'd jump in the car for the swindon show though - has to be one of the UK events not to be missed

marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots Empty "flying saucer" pots

Post  colin mackness Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi Marcus
I may well be interested in both suggestions,the show and the offer of the pot from yourself,are you talking in the region of £50 inc. postage? and a photo would be appreciated.Also I might coax a few of our Milton Keynes members to organize a carload for the show in Swindon.
Cheers Colin

colin mackness

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul B [Swindon] Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Colin

There are usually several at the show from up that way. Here are the details

cecelia Barton "flying saucer" accent pots SwindonBonsaiWinterShowPoster

Paul B [Swindon]
Paul B [Swindon]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down