Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a bit late in the year for . . .

2 posters

Go down

It's a bit late in the year for . . . Empty It's a bit late in the year for . . .

Post  JimLewis Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 pm

. . . bees.

This little fellow was clinging to a jin on one of my small juniper and no doubt giving little bee shivers in the cold air. He didn't seem to mind the camera lens 2 inches away from him. It.

It's a bit late in the year for . . . Bee_510

It's a bit late in the year for . . . Bee_410

JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

It's a bit late in the year for . . . Empty Re: It's a bit late in the year for . . .

Post  JimLewis Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:50 pm

It's a bit late in the year for . . . Bee_310

JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

It's a bit late in the year for . . . Empty Re: It's a bit late in the year for . . .

Post  GašperG Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey,these are beautyful photos ,... i also got to see some bees and bumblebees beeing late and disorientated... just resting and warming up on the glass before snow came... Rolling Eyes
GašperG
GašperG

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Thanks. The macro function on my camera is one of its best and easiest (and most-used) features.

That little fellow was still there this afternoon as I was watering my trees. He seemed to enjoy the spray.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  GašperG Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 pm

JimLewis wrote:...He seemed to enjoy the spray.

sunny

...very nice close-up,...love them, it'is something about them.
GašperG
GašperG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down