Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012

4 posters

Go down

Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012 Empty Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012

Post  misfit1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

The annual show was at the Vet's hall in Santa Rosa, CA this past weekend. Kathy Shaner, the club sensei, did demos on Sat and Sun. As usual, the trees were world class. One of the members did a video that he posted on YouTube so I thought I'd share it with the IBC. Enjoy!

Last edited by misfit1 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added additional videos)
misfit1
misfit1

Back to top Go down

Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012 Empty Re: Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012

Post  DangerousBry Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 am

Some great trees in there!!
looks like a cracking display... Well done!!

Regards
Bryan
DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012 Empty Re: Redwood Empire Bonsai Society Annual Show 2012

Post  Todd Ellis Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Thank you for sharing this. I would love to see all of the trees ... so much eye candy!!!
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Looks like they had a really nice show. Particularly impressed with some of the group plantings.

Nice job!
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post  misfit1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:06 am

Bonsai tonight has featured the REBS show with some stills of some of the over 200 trees!

http://bonsaitonight.com/
misfit1
misfit1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down