Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines

5 posters

Go down

ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines Empty ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines

Post  Jerry Meislik Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:36 pm

I hope to attend the bonsai meeting in the Philippines in November 2012.
I would appreciate information about any bonsai, bonsai collections, natural and scenic sites etc that I might want to visit before or after the convention.
Appreciate any ideas and suggestions.
http://abff2012philippines.com/
Jerry "Bonsaihunk"
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines Empty Re: ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines

Post  fiona Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Hopefully some of our fellow members in the Philippines might help you here.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines Empty Re: ABFF 2012 meeting in the Philippines

Post  Jerry Meislik Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Fiona, that would be awesome.
Not sure everybody reads this section of the forum but I hope that they do.

Jerry
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 am

Hi Jerry? How many days are you planning to stay? Several months of vacation here is not enough to cover everyplace. If you are planning for just a week, I would suggest Palawan if you want nature at its best. If you wanted sight seeing we could go to taal volcano, an overnight stay would be enough, it's near Manila. If you want some history and nature and sea, we could visit Corregidor island, just off the coast of Manila. If you to see the best beach in the world, you could try boracay, at least 3 day stay....and so much more. Don't worry, I'll take care of you when you get here...as for the gardens, a day trip is enough. Regards,jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Meislik Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 am

Hi Jun,
Let me private message you to get more details.
Jerry
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Meislik Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 am

Jun,
I will private message you to talk details.
Thanks.
Jerry
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Jun,

I just received the invitation for Pampanga in October. Which want do you recommend to go..Boracay or Palawan ?
BTW, is the ABFF confirmed after several changes of the dates ?

Jerry,

I am still working on China Bonsai Tour in April next year. The Penjing learning program in Guangzhou is likely confirmed to be at the largest collector' garden with more than 3000 top class penjing to see beside thousands of antique bonsai pots..and suiseki....
They are planning to set up a local exhibition for us to come before the BCI Convention. So we will start with the Penjing learning session before the BCI, then continue to Guillin and Huangshan.
Any suggestion are welcome...

Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Meislik Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Robert,
Keep us informed please.
Jerry
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I will Jerry.
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi Jerry/ Robert
Palawan will always be my tops . Do let us know we will assist you guys and will be our pleasure
Regards.
Alex/Ogie

Last edited by ogie on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Meislik Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Alex and Ogie,
Pleased to have you involved. Any ideas on the trip, please feel free to comment and advise.
Jerry
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Jerry.
Let me know whats your point of interest ? Time frame? Traveling with family?etc..pm me and i'll try my best to book you guys the best and reasonable price & package. Be more than happy to be your host.
Regards,
Alex
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Ogie, where are you in Philippine ?
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi Robert,
I'm from Manila we've met already remeber the last visit you had? You were about to buy drinking water? I introduce myself to you and we had a short chat during your rounds at the commercial area
Glad to have met you,chinese looking guy???
Regards,
Alex Razz
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Yes, Ogie, I know it's you but I don't know if you are in Manila.
Will you go to pampanga in October ? Hope to meet you there...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

If i will be in town yes hope to.meet you.might have to attend conventon im Taiwan
See you soon my friend,
Alex
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 am

Robert Steven wrote:Hi Jun,

I just received the invitation for Pampanga in October. Which want do you recommend to go..Boracay or Palawan ?
BTW, is the ABFF confirmed after several changes of the dates ?

Jerry,

I am still working on China Bonsai Tour in April next year. The Penjing learning program in Guangzhou is likely confirmed to be at the largest collector' garden with more than 3000 top class penjing to see beside thousands of antique bonsai pots..and suiseki....
They are planning to set up a local exhibition for us to come before the BCI Convention. So we will start with the Penjing learning session before the BCI, then continue to Guillin and Huangshan.
Any suggestion are welcome...

Hi Robert,

Yes confirmed on November for ABFF. I got invitation to join. cheers
As for the Pampanga in October...just send me email of the details of your arrival and length of stay. Some details I can't discuss with you here.

your friend and fan,
jun Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 am

OK Jun...Tks.
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  William N. Valavanis Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 am

I'll be at that convention to judge and present a demonstration. Looking forward to it too!

Bill
William N. Valavanis
William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 am

William N. Valavanis wrote:I'll be at that convention to judge and present a demonstration. Looking forward to it too!

Bill

I heard you are coming Billy...Thanks for confirming it. I was reserving this announcement to attract more visitors for the event, and since it came from you personally it is much better. Looking forward to meet you personally and to hear your lectures. what specie will you be using for the demo?

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down