Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video

3 posters

Go down

3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video Empty 3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video

Post  Roy Wixson Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:47 am

Here is the new video from the US National Bonsai Exhibition held in Rochester, NY on June 9-10, 2012. The complete 40 minute DVD video, complete with fifteen interviews of tree owners and an extensive number of views of both trees and companion plants, and the comprehensive Commemorative Exhibition Album featuring individual pictures of each of the 248 trees can be ordered at www.InternationalBonsai.com

The partial bonsai video can be seen at my website http://BonsaiInBuffalo.com

Enjoy!!

Roy Wixson

Back to top Go down

3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video Empty Re: 3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video

Post  Enrique Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 pm

great event, I hope to make it to the 2014. Cheers

Enrique

Back to top Go down

3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video Empty Re: 3rd US National Bonsai Exhibition in Rochester NY - the Video

Post  William N. Valavanis Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 am

Glad you enjoyed the new DVD promo. You should see the final product!

The 4th US National Bonsai Exhibition will be held on September 13-14, 2014 in Rochester, New York. Everyone is most welcome to join us for another stellar event!
Bill
William N. Valavanis
William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 am

Can Mexico join in, since I see Canada already did. I think I can work on the paper work for the permits.
Great going I will definitely get the book.
Cheers

Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down