Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese Acer Palmatum-Leaves scorched/burnt

+4
drgonzo
JimLewis
Billy M. Rhodes
my nellie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Japanese Acer Palmatum-Leaves scorched/burnt - Page 2 Empty Re: Japanese Acer Palmatum-Leaves scorched/burnt

Post  AlainK Mon May 23, 2016 4:17 pm

It depends where in Iran...
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Japanese Acer Palmatum-Leaves scorched/burnt - Page 2 Empty Re: Japanese Acer Palmatum-Leaves scorched/burnt

Post  armankhan Thu May 26, 2016 10:51 am

well yeah.
in my continet its warm and hot.
damn....
well the leaves and major small sticks are now dried.
shall i move it inside home its cool and moist near the window between other plants.
or i shall accept death of my tree:(((

armankhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Anitasfarm Fri May 27, 2016 1:46 am

Hi Arman - I'm sorry to hear your tree is not well. But moving it in an open van probably did a lot of damage to the leaves and caused the initial drying. Always cover live deciduous trees if driving with them in leaf, with plastic or fabric. If it is healthy and kept well afterwards, it might resprout, so there is hope... but if the small twigs are already dead too, it is unlikely. Still possible, as long as the trunk is alive (shows green in the cambium and doesn't seem crisp or wrinkly). But not good to be kept indoors - it is not a tropical houseplant but a temperate tree which needs seasonal dormancy. I am very surprised to find this species even being sold in your area! Is it common? I hope it was not a rare thing for which you paid a lot of money.

Good luck to you and your tree.

Anitasfarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2