Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree stolen during Malaysian International show

+2
Sakaki
xuang26
6 posters

Go down

Tree stolen during Malaysian International show Empty Tree stolen during Malaysian International show

Post  xuang26 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 am

Tree stolen during Malaysian International show Dsc_0010

This buxus was stolen lastnight during Malaysian International show.
Guys.... Sad please help...

xuang26

Back to top Go down

Tree stolen during Malaysian International show Empty Re: Tree stolen during Malaysian International show

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 am

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I really love this tree. one of the nicest in the show...and probably the best buxus in that show. I am so sorry, I hope you recover this tree. How did this happen, did they punctured the tent from behind? there's a 24 hour security in the show right?

regards,
jun Mad

Back to top Go down

Tree stolen during Malaysian International show Empty Re: Tree stolen during Malaysian International show

Post  xuang26 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 am

24 hour security? Yes..there is....in think is for display only.
The day before also got few cucur atap were stolen at the selling stall.

xuang26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 am

"Making a bonsai" - "Stealing a bonsai"
I can never establish a reasonable and logical connection between these mentalities.
But I believe the one who makes bonsai can never steal a bonsai, as he knows that he will not steal just a tree but the years of an unobtainable effort.
I hope you guys recover them back asap.

Taner
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  aross Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Sorry to hear that,

please make a police report, might have cctv around the area. Lee

aross

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 pm

God, that's sad. I think the thief is not really from the bonsai community, but someone just like it and think it's expensive because he will never been able to sell it. People will recognize it...
Feel sorry for the owner and the orginizer...

BTW, thanks to all of our Malaysian bonsai folks, it was really a great time being there...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Ogranaja Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 pm

This is very sad indeed. Of all the trees posted that was one of my favorites too. I suspect the bonsai community there to be very tight and hope they catch the thief. I wonder if thefts like these will discourage people from participating in shows. I certainly hope not.

Sam
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Very sorry to hear about the theft(s). Sure hope the trees can be recovered before they suffer too much damage.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down