Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage

+8
Khaimraj Seepersad
Poink88
moyogijohn
BrianG
William Feldman
drgonzo
Dwight
Rob Kempinski
12 posters

Go down

Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage

Post  Mitch - Cedarbog Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am

The pot in the very first picture looks like outer space to me. Very cool as well as the sage. I just had to point it out since you are employed with NASA. I am sure you've noticed that already though. ThumbsUp
Mitch - Cedarbog
Mitch - Cedarbog

Back to top Go down

Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage

Post  Rob Kempinski Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 am

Mitch - Cedarbog wrote:The pot in the very first picture looks like outer space to me. Very cool as well as the sage. I just had to point it out since you are employed with NASA. I am sure you've noticed that already though. ThumbsUp

Mitch - that is one I made along time ago. I call it "Starry Night" as the glaze reminds of Van Goghs painting. BTW, Technically I am not employed by NASA but work on NASA contracts. So yes, I am a rocket scientist!
Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage - Page 2 Thisis10
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch - Cedarbog Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am

I would have to agree for one based on the name you gave "Atlantis Lost". the description to how you came up with the name is very interesting. How is that specimen doing?
Mitch - Cedarbog
Mitch - Cedarbog

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Mitch - Cedarbog wrote:I would have to agree for one based on the name you gave "Atlantis Lost". the description to how you came up with the name is very interesting. How is that specimen doing?

Atlantis Lost is doing fine. It's presently on display at Walt Disney World EPCOT center for 6 weeks.
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 pm

My Texas Sage bonsai have delighted me with a profusion of purple flowers. It will be fun to see how they develop.
I hope they like my microclimate long term.
Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage - Page 2 Texas_10

Over time a full canopy might look pretty good with these cute purple blooms.

Uncommon Bonsai Species - Texas Sage - Page 2 Lots_o10
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down