Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest

5 posters

Go down

OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest Empty OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest

Post  RYUGA Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm

OfBonsai is just launched its first

"OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest"

sponsored by "Ryuga" and International Bonsai Magazine :

http://ofbonsai.org/Contest-detail/2012-ofbonsai-magazine-progressive-bonsai-styling-contest-sponsored-by-ryuga-bonsai-tools

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest Empty Re: OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest

Post  Paul Stokes Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Oh thanks for posting this here!
Paul Stokes
Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest Empty Re: OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest

Post  RYUGA Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

Paul,

Just to update you.
The tools gift-sets award is a special made version tools which value about USD 200.- each set. Packed in luxury leather-box contains 10 different tools. Will post the photo when available.

The carving tools set will be the most comprehensive set available in the market, consist of 26 different tools including a mini torch, packed in luxury leather roll...

...and still thinking of other additional gifts to make this contest special.

Good luck !

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Summers Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice work guys, I think this is very exciting for the online bonsai community Very Happy

Brett Summers

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Stokes Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Just added some fabulous new books as prizes to the contest, they haven't even been published yet!!!

http://dlvr.it/1Jc76T
Paul Stokes
Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Stokes Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

thanks Brett, I can't wait until people start sending entries.

I wish I could Wink
Paul Stokes
Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 am

Just to update, this is the Ryuga Bonsai Tools Gift-set for the winners. It costs over USD 200.-

OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest Gift-s11

We will post the picture of the Carving Tools Set later...

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Stokes Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:37 pm

I am really surprised that there's not more entries to this.

No one wants to win a free trip to BCI 2013 in China?
Paul Stokes
Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:50 pm

I would love to participate, mainly for the tool set as the prize. Unfortunately all of my trees/tools/everything are in Kentucky and I am currently already living in Hangzhou, China. All I can do is watch Sad But i'm still looking forward to seeing the results.
Levi
Levi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Stokes Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Less than 30 days to enter to win a free trip to BCI 2013 in China.
http://dlvr.it/1Jc76T
Paul Stokes
Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 am

...Only 3 days left for you to win your free bonsai trip to China...

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Please don't post any more to this thread.

A separate thread for the winners has been set up and can be found HERE
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down