2nd ofBonsai Progressive Styling Contest - Sponsored by Ryuga Bonsai Tools & International Bonsai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd ofBonsai Progressive Styling Contest - Sponsored by Ryuga Bonsai Tools & International Bonsai

Post  Paul Stokes on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 am

ofBonsai, Ryuga Bonsai Tools and International Bonsai have decided to have another contest!
With another trip as the grand prize! Please spread the word!

http://ofbonsai.org/Contest-detail/2nd-ofbonsai-magazine-progressive-bonsai-styling-contest-sponsored-by-ryuga-bonsai-tools

Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd ofBonsai Progressive Styling Contest - Sponsored by Ryuga Bonsai Tools & International Bonsai

Post  Robert Steven on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks Paul !
Also see here for details : www.ryugabonsaitools.blogspot.com

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd ofBonsai Progressive Styling Contest - Sponsored by Ryuga Bonsai Tools & International Bonsai

Post  Robert Steven on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 am

Won't miss it this time, Jun...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:54 am

I have just received my prize from Johnny at Kyoto Bonsai the distributors of Ryuga Bonsai Tools in the UK… I must say that I am impressed with the sets… great tools indeed. You can enter the 2013 competition here BTW the azalea was NOT part of the prize!

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 am

Congratulation Tony, and looking forward to your entry for this year contest.

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi Robert, I think it fair that I not enter this years event as I am a past winner, I encourage everyone to enter as its great fun and well worth the work involved... and the prizes as fantastic.

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Stokes on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 am

Tony you could totally enter again if you felt like it.
I really hope more people enter the contest this time around.
thanks for posting the pictures!!
(I have to buy the tools sets ;)well worth it though)

Paul Stokes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum