Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload.

3 posters

Go down

Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload. Empty Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload.

Post  NeilDellinger Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

I know pumice is generally considered a good soil component, I've used it in a few instances and had good results. Trouble is finding it without paying to ship what is essentially rock.

So, I have more than anyone guy could use. If you're interested PM me and we can work something out. The imported stuff is expensive and the "domestic" stuff is about $6.00 for 2 gallons. Mine would be less of course.

Hope this is able to help someone needing this aggregate.

Here's a pic.
Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload. P1070199

NeilDellinger

Back to top Go down

Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload. Empty Re: Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload.

Post  coh Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:40 am

Any chance you'll be driving through western NY in the next few months? I could use some...have a tree (collected spruce) in pure pumice and it will need repotting in the spring, and I'd like to have the option of repotting into pumice. Haven't been able to find any locally.

Chris
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload. Empty Re: Anyone in Chicago land area looking for pumice...I have a boatload.

Post  will baddeley Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:54 am

Any chance on the way to Chris you can drop me off a load too Neil? Would be much appreciated. Very Happy
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  NeilDellinger Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 am

Will, Anything for you pal....as long as your in Indiana no problem. Where have you been lately? Crazy luck, I ran across 100+ large bags of the stuff.

Hope all of your trees and you are well.
Neil

NeilDellinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down