Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

china suiseki 4

2 posters

Go down

china suiseki  4 Empty china suiseki 4

Post  bhswjww Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 am

[大小= 18] [/尺寸]Smile Smile 数天前,我参加了中华传统文化,这显示毛笔,墨,纸,墨中最有名的古代文人石展。 第一个是砚台,第二个显示造纸材料和手工纸,第三个显示学者使刷,第四个是学者使墨水。 所有的游客有一个从生产现场热闹的经验。 所以,我希望你能与我分享的。
Automated Translation: Smile Smile A few days ago, I participated in traditional Chinese culture, showing a brush, ink, paper and ink of the most famous scholars of ancient stone exhibition. The first one is an ink stone, paper-making materials and a second display handmade paper, and the third display scholars to make the brush, and the fourth is a scholar to make ink. All the tourists have a lively experience from the production site. So, I hope you can share with me.

......[大小= 24] 1 [/尺寸]......

china suiseki  4 110

......[大小= 24] 2 [/尺寸].............

china suiseki  4 210

china suiseki  4 D210

........[大小= 24] 3 [/尺寸]...........

china suiseki  4 311

china suiseki  4 D310

china suiseki  4 Ds310

......[大小= 24] 4 [/尺寸].......

china suiseki  4 410

china suiseki  4 D410

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'Automated Translation (Chinese to English)' for introductory comment by Wang Jun)
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

china suiseki  4 Empty Re: china suiseki 4

Post  irene_b Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm

That looks like fun!!!

irene_b

Back to top Go down

Post  bhswjww Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 am

[color:61e6=#000][color:61e6=#000]Thank you, China's history and culture of the essence. And national friends, share ah
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down