Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of the Internet - Facebook and all it's variations

+11
Vance Wood
steveb
LittleJoe
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Precarious
fiona
my nellie
KennedyMarx
coh
JimLewis
Khaimraj Seepersad
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The end of the Internet - Facebook and all it's variations - Page 3 Empty Re: The end of the Internet - Facebook and all it's variations

Post  JimLewis Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

The end of the Internet - Facebook and all it's variations - Page 3 Empty Re: The end of the Internet - Facebook and all it's variations

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:59 am

Now,now, we'll have none of that - yawning and boredom is not allowed.

Chuckle - Laughing enjoy - to chase away those winter blah, blahs, from the earlier days of cdroms -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Gm8M7jf8Q&index=5&list=PLE616AC94A8FC7742

Temperature today, a mild 84 deg.F [ 28.9 deg.C ] dropping to around 68 deg.F presently [ 20 deg.C ]
Lots of breeze and clouds. We become more mild until around the end of February. Then highs of 86 deg.F [ 30 deg.C]
for half an hour to an hour the rest of the year, lows as above.
I love winter in the zone 13b.
Later.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  M. Frary Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:32 am

Khaimraj Seepersad wrote:Now,now, we'll have none of that - yawning and boredom is not allowed.

Chuckle - Laughing enjoy - to chase away those winter blah, blahs, from the earlier days of cdroms -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Gm8M7jf8Q&index=5&list=PLE616AC94A8FC7742

Temperature today, a mild 84 deg.F [ 28.9 deg.C ] dropping to around 68 deg.F presently [ 20 deg.C ]
Lots of breeze and clouds. We become more mild until around the end of February. Then highs of 86 deg.F [ 30 deg.C]
for half an hour to an hour the rest of the year, lows as above.
I love winter in the zone 13b.
Later.
Khaimraj
That's what you call winter Khaimraj? Hahaahahahaha! This morning it was a balmy minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit. A little sun and a high of 20 degrees and tonight a low around 4.
Winter. 13b. I hate you.
Not really. Just maybe a touch jealous though.

M. Frary

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:17 am

Mike,

this happens every year, folk in the North get tired of the cold, and have apparently lost the ability to keep occupied.
Normally Florida will awaken after January, and then the other lower staters will follow.

Weird, no real chance of starving, dying of cold, but no more ice skating, sleigh rides, warm fireplaces, friends and hot drinks, as seen in all those Dutch little master paintings.
Too much technology, cars don't seem to do nice rides, and computers can't take the place of humans.

AND how do I stay busy, house building, canvas preparation, hand mulling pigments, repotting starts Jan 2nd until some time in February and now a second batch around April.
Additionally a few painting projects.

Prepare yourself for the Christmas Mallsai rush and the sticks that would be Bonsai, as some catch the germ, and will be gone after 5 posts.
You help those that seem to be sincere.
Stay warm,
Khaimraj

Sketch - apologies not meant for scanning, becoming an oil study presently.

url=https://servimg.com/view/19002756/20]The end of the Internet - Facebook and all it's variations - Page 3 Lion_h10[/url]
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:55 pm

very nice sketch khai... will look forward to see it with some hand mulled pigments applied.

and i'm with mike in michigan...
i hate you unless i can come visit you. Wink

luckily i will get a one week reprieve when i go visit my mum in florida in january.
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Kevin,

I am some 6 years behind on the house project due to family situations, but when it is finished, aim at passing through for up to 6 months [ US allowed that and the purchase of up to either 1/2 or 1 acre for a house ] from January until May/June, then the rains often return and it's wet.
See you later.
Merry Christmas
Khai [ cool contraction Laughing ]
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:02 pm

well, i will be in fort myers in the middle of january if your travels take you that way...

if your travels take you north, you are welcome to visit us here in wisconsin
(where it should be a b-b-b-balmy ze-ze-ze-ze-zero pale )
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3